Level 15-20 Prestige 1

Weapons:
crowbar
unarrest stick
lockpick

Properties:
Always Wanted & Warranted
Permanent Hit on Mayor

Agreed with others, I think this is an awesome setup! 

• Agree 1
On 9/22/2022 at 5:29 PM, WohMi said:

Neutral

As much as I would like to see Gordon as a class, God Damn if the Crowbar isn't the most annoying weapon on the planet.

I can combat this statement by putting out there that it would indeed be a Prestige class, and would only make sense to make it x/1 like Alyx, Trevor, etc. So annoyance factor would be absolute minimum

• Agree 1
On 9/28/2022 at 9:15 AM, Dan Gardner said:

BIG +1

Level 15-20 Prestige 1

Weapons:
crowbar
unarrest stick
lockpick

Properties:
Always Wanted & Warranted
Permanent Hit on Mayor

Description:
You are public enemy #1. Kill the mayor after they've been on the job for 5 minutes and receive bonus XP and cash. Your base will always be subject to search if found by police, so stay hidden if you want a place to call home. On the street, cops will see you from a mile away and will be given a reward if they catch you. Alyx is tasked to assist you at all times when in town.

In addition, add rule changes as follows;

Alyx (new section)

• You may mug and raid.
  • You must follow the orders of, and base with Gordon Freeman. If there is no Gordon Freeman currently on, you can base elsewhere.
  • You may counter illegal activities.

Civil Protection -
Police Warden, Police Officer, Police Chief, Spartan, Terminator, SWAT Team, Spiderman, Adept Officer, Police Exterminator, Police Assault

• You may not base, own doors, or build, not even in the PD. (The Mayor may fortify the PD)
  • You may not use third person perspective to gain information that isn't normally available in first person, (i.e. abusing third person to view raidables through walls.)
  • You may not perform illegal actions.
  • You may not randomly want or warrant.
  • You may not Stun Stick Abuse (SSA).
  • You may not unarrest without permission from the Mayor or Warden. If there is no Mayor or Warden, you may unarrest, but you must have a reason.
  • You may not want/warrant someone for having a gun out in their own base.
  • You may not kill arrested players unless they are out of their jail cell.
  • You may not use your battering ram to access areas that are prohibited (i.e. Mayors office,)
  • You may counter without adverting.
  • You may only warrant if you SEE raidables, you may not warrant based off of sound or assumption.
  • You may warrant any door owned by Gordon Freeman
  • You may only arrest Gordon Freeman out of spawn tunnels, if they are not based in that area.
  • If Gordon Freeman is seen inside a base, you may warrant it, but only if sight is maintained.
  • You must enforce the laws of the city.
  • Civil Protection may break NLR when the PD is being raided, strictly in order to protect the PD.
  • Only the Mayor can create the KOS sign for the PD, if there is no mayor, then the Police Chief, if there is no Police Chief or Mayor, you may not have a KOS sign.
  • All Civil Protection requesting a warrant could be held liable for a false warrant if proof is not shown when asked. 

Gordon Freeman -

• You may mug and raid.
  • You may own a base and printers.
  • You may counter illegal activities.
  • You are always wanted/warranted. If your name is on a door, it can be warranted by the Police Department.

I edited this post in order to add more details and to line up the rules with the new job.

Guest NeroFarmer1
10 minutes ago, Dan Gardner said:

You must follow the orders of, and base with Gordon Freeman. If there is no Gordon Freeman currently on, you can base elsewhere.

This ones a little questionable to me? it dose make sense but in practice might be annoying for who ever is playing alyx.  If this was to be put into practice Gordon would need a rule saying must let alyx into base.

• DarkRP Management Team

I would personally love to see a Gordon Freeman class be added! 
To those who disagree with the crowbar, the hobo lord used to have one and it wasn't all that impactful imo. The setup suggested here for him to be sort of anti-police class works very well with the story of HL2 & Gordon's character. I could definitely have fun with this class. :')

• 2 weeks later...

logo.png

Accepted

Gordon Freeman is a good contender for a prestige class.
We will come up with some rules for how his class will play.
Keep an eye on the Updates subforum to see when this suggestion makes it into the server and the rules for his class.

• Like 1