Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 106:37:45
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Lala Lady, The Shizzle
    Past experiences as staff: None.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 

Why should you choose me over other applicants? First off, I would like to admit that I do not have the greatest amount of playtime or experience being a moderator. However, I believe I could become a great asset with proper training and help lighten the load on other moderators. I have always sought to help other players; in this situation, it would be no different. I have taken a great initiative to learn about the moderator position and I truly do believe I can be a good addition to the staff. 

So what can I bring to the table? I have been known on the server to be an easy-going guy but I am unbiased in a majority of situations and will not hesitate to properly explain the rules and punish those who break them. Even those I consider to be my friends are not above the rules and punishment. As a moderator, it would be my job to enforce the rules in an unbiased manner. I believe I can do this with little issue. I will take the time to listen to others’ issues and get them properly resolved. Even if the person I’m interacting with is uncooperative I will treat them with the same amount of respect as anyone else and be just as unbiased. 

As stated previously, I have always sought to help other/new players. It is one of my favorite activities to do on the server. I remember being in their shoes and being completely clueless about what to do. It wasn’t a great feeling but once I received help the server became so much more enjoyable to me. I do my best to open up this server to new players. Some things I do to help are giving players money, weapons, and guidance on how to build bases. Hearing their happiness through the microphone is a wonderful experience. I believe I can translate the experience from helping new players to helping fellow staff members. I also believe being in a moderator position will help further expand the number of players I help.

Another reason I believe I should be considered is that I love this server. I have never been so dedicated to a singular server. My dedication would only grow if I get accepted for this position and if I don’t I will remain dedicated and continue to prove my trustworthiness. The people on this server are like no other and I couldn’t imagine playing on another server without them.

To wrap things up I would like to thank those who recommended me. I understand I am fairly new to the server but I will prove to you that I am here to improve it. Thanks to those who read this and thanks for being excellent people to play Gmod with.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No, I have never been banned but I do believe I was jailed for rdm very early on.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 5 hours per week but most likely more.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Some of my hobbies are hiking, cooking, disc golf, and playing video games.
Did you read the staff rules?: CrazyRhino9000

• Winner 1

+1 I'd like to start off by apologizing for giving you that false warn weeks ago when we first came in contact in that first sit lol! anyways now that everything is steadfast and the warn was removed long ago, I would love to have you apart of the team. You know how to follow policy and are always mature when I handle your reports. Good luck =D ! 

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 

he’s super cool and chill I’ve seen him on the server all the time and have chilled with him on there too great player knows the rules and cool to be around I think he’d make a great staff member 

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

You've got a fantastic application and I really like the reasons that you've given for wanting to join the team, with an emphasis on helping new players and being receptive to learning and evolving. You've got more than the minimum required hours so I don't see an issue with that by any means, plus you have two referrals from other staff members which is always great to see. You also have a clean record with no previous bans and no current warns which shows that you're of good character. While I don't recall having met you, I think you've done a superb job of conveying yourself well and have a solid application, and so I believe you'd be a welcome member of the team. I wish you the best of luck 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1