• New Custom Class Character Models

Vortex

Description: Add more character models to the custom class ui.

Reasoning: It would feel great to see some new ’faces’ around town. We have yet to see any new unique cc models ~ex:(skeleton and helga) since they’ve been added early in the servers life. I’d personally like to see an addition of 3 - 4 UNIQUE models that are NOT currently being used by jobs in the f4 menu and are strictly restricted to CCs.
	Additional Information: Although I have a couple great models that come to mind, I’ll let YOU the community decide which ones you’d love to see implemented onto the server. After all we’re the ones playing/paying.

Downside: Garnet makes more mula to keep server running.

Edited by Vortex1
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Neutral

While it would be cool to see some additional CC models, I personally don’t believe it’s worth adding additional download data. Although, if there was one specific model which wasn’t a large size and fitted in well then I might change my mind. I’ll stay neutral for now.

10 hours ago, Nutter said:

If you're making a suggestion, make a suggestion. Provide models you'd like and an explanation.

I’m asking the people playing the server what they’d like to see as well since they’re also going to be paying for it. My taste might not match everyones. The community did not come up with the already existing ones, you did. People have enjoyed them so far so I think your opinion is important too because you know what fits and what doesn’t better than anyone. Let’s be real the money is there. Could make a forum poll and see what the players want and go from there.

That’s just how I see it 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

I personally don’t believe it’s worth adding additional download data.

You are reaching, we’re talking about models here it’s almost nothing. 

• Cringe 1
31 minutes ago, Vortex1 said:

I’m asking the people playing the server what they’d like to see as well since they’re also going to be paying for it. My taste might not match everyones. The community did not come up with the already existing ones, you did. People have enjoyed them so far so I think your opinion is important too because you know what fits and what doesn’t better than anyone. Let’s be real the money is there. Could make a forum poll and see what the players want and go from there.

You are reaching, we’re talking about models here it’s almost nothing. 

ur trying to tell garnet he can make more money, if he wanted to do he would.  It's the dumbest thing to say "well you can make money if you do this" 

now stop with the peoples opinion shit and post some models or this is gonna be denied fast my guy. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
1 hour ago, Vortex1 said:

I completely understand where you are coming from, but at the same time coming from a developer standpoint, the skins currently seem to be working/doing fine. Yes, I bet it would be wonderful to see those new faces. But what garnet was pushing for was for you to go around and ask people what new skins that they would like and be reasonable on what skins to put in. It's like me saying that "something should be added" But what exactly? So for him to add something, he needs the so called skins that y'all want to add. It's not often that he should go out of his way to add skins that y'all didn't ask for as they can flop if y'all don't like it. If you gave him skins he could easily add them as options and at that point there is a possibility that he could add some extras as he gets an idea of what the people were looking for but its not guaranteed that he does give you the extra skins that you didn't ask for, as the reason I mentioned earlier. Just makes his life easier and less of a headache when going to add something in.  

Edited by Smity_
  • Informative 2
4 hours ago, Smity_ said:

But what garnet was pushing for was for you to go around and ask people what new skins that they would like and be reasonable on what skins to put in.

I feel like the forum is the best way to do that, I’m sure you don’t expect me to go person to person on the server as that would take too much time. Perhaps I posted in the wrong thread and should’ve asked for opinions there instead, oh well.

6 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

ur trying to tell garnet he can make more money, if he wanted to do he would.  It's the dumbest thing to say "well you can make money if you do this" 

now stop with the peoples opinion shit and post some models or this is gonna be denied fast my guy. 

Take notes on Smity’s informative and constructive post. You have no decency, speak with a bit of respect. Useless negative feedback is typical of yours, you never make any suggestions yet seem to always -1 everything (which would be okay) if not for the fact you give absolutely zero constructive criticism. The reactions speak for themselves.

• Cringe 1
  • Spicy 1
4 hours ago, Vortex1 said:

I feel like the forum is the best way to do that, I’m sure you don’t expect me to go person to person on the server as that would take too much time. Perhaps I posted in the wrong thread and should’ve asked for opinions there instead, oh well.

I mean yeah sometimes you can post suggestions that can have additional things that come from it, but normally you want as much information given to garnet as possible for 1. It makes garnets life easier 2. It just makes more sense for others to give a +1 or -1 for those suggestions. If there isn't something they know is going to come from it they will just see that it's a waste of time. Otherwise this can be a great suggestion with more steps taken. Definitely worth to come back to the suggestion in the future with more steps taken as I mentioned in my last comment.

Edited by Smity_
  • Agree 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines