DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ΩSharkΩ's Resignation

you know it's been a fun year of staffing when you get to meet all sorts of people no matter how demented or psychopathic they are. So many people Have been too nice to me, and I can't thank them enough. everyone has been so patient and understanding especially @stretchy, seriously thank you man for being so nice. throughout the 12 or 11 months I have been staffing I have learned and grown as a person, and heck maybe even got a little more mature but that's not saying much. anyways I just want to say, I will be moving on to fully doing CloneWarsRP. to me DarkRP has just lost its flair. I will still get on but I'm tired of staffing and CloneWarsRP has been so fun, so thankyou to all that helped me.

@Glorbnobthanks for properly training me and teaching me the ropes.

@FlameSoulthanks for all the chats we've had.

@Proggythanks for listening even though you don't need to.

@PolarICEyour hilarious man keep doing your thing.

@smileefacethanks for always helping and getting on for my events.

@Rosiethanks for being such a good friend.

@Shin_Tsukimithanks for always being there when I needed to ask a question or just talk.

@Dan Gardnerkeep my legacy going and become an amazing staff.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Forums Moderator

Sorry to hear your leaving the DRP team mate but it’s great that you’ll still be around 🙂 You did some great work and helped keep our favourite DRP server awesome. I’ll be sure to catch you around, all the best until then

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...