Wendoly

In-game name: Wendoly LaT

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:94160118

Warns: 0

Timezone: CDT

Playtime: 1711:36:55.

¿Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes ✅

¿Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes ✅

Referral(s): MexiShark, Qualcon/MadPrime, Cornelius (K0rn), and Wesley (Wes).

Past experiences as staff:  N/A

¿Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I like to stay focused and finish any task from start to finish part by part even though I’m not very good at facing multiple tasks at the same time. I think I can manage to solve a lot of problems with the proper assistance and knowledge, I have a simple understanding of how the staff operates in sits as well as comprehension of simple to complicated Gmod DarkRP mechanics that could be handy when dealing with sits.

I’m not the best at explaining things to new players but when I see that a person wants to learn or needs an answer to their questions I’ll try my best to be helpful. I'm also generally not short-tempered but some situations can get me mad easily, this is not always the case either way I’ll never do something that would affect others in a bad way or act in a biased way toward other players when I'm on this mood, I understand that this is not a good attitude as a staff member but think this will be a problem either. I would also like to mention that everyone who knows me in the server can say that I don't lose my temper easily, that I'm pretty neutral most of the time, and that I'm always trying to have fun healthily.

It doesn't matter who the person is I’m always respectful toward other players (When I have to face someone who is straight-up an evil person I usually ignore them since I don't like to offend or escalate things, in these kinds of situations my rule of thumb is “Report and move on”) and  as a staff member I can represent the rest of the staff team correctly as a respectable and serious team as well as acting in that way.

After returning to the server from a break I’ve been getting my feet wet with the day-by-day problems and scenarios, I’ve done a lot of things on the server and I think one of the activities left is being a staff member because I genuinely want to contribute more to the server.

¿Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Banned for 2 weeks for PBS  back on 2020-05-02, I needed a break from DarkRP so I got banned intentionally, by a friend (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A94160118). 

¿Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never before

¿How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A few hours a day

¿If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: 3D modeling as well as graphic design.

¿Did you read the staff rules?: Wendoly

• Like 7
  • Winner 2

+1 

I've had tonnsssss of issues with this nerd jk jk 

I love wendoly hes my favorite player on the server we've fucked around almost every time we see each other on the server

Sex time isnt the best tho 😕

Seriously tho, Great player literally not one issue never seen wen banned / warned not even jailed. It's a no brainer 😄 Love this guy

Good luck! Love Criteria

• Haha 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Friendly 1