In-game name: 313 LT KMP / 11B DS SGT KMP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419715133

Timezone: PST

Playtime: 2.3k

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I do

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referrals: none

Past staff experiences:

I used to staff on a DarkRP server for about 5-6 months back in 2019. I was seen as a more reliable admin because unlike the other staff team, i wasn't biased to people i liked or didn't like. 

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan on helping the server grow by doing a variety of things. These include issues with the server, reports between players, or any problems that are downgrading a player's experience. I will put in my best efforts make the server a more enjoyable place for anyone that wants to play it.  As I progress through the ranks of moderation, I can help with more things than just teleports like job sets and more complicated sits. 

On the other hand, I think it will be fun to experience what it is like from a moderator's point of view when on GG. Not only that but I believe becoming a reliable staff member can give me a much better reputation on GG as well. I want to learn how the server is kept in check by the staff team and address major issues brought up by players and convey it to staff meetings. I also want to make new friends on the staff team or not.   My main goal is to set a good example to players, especially the newer players that have joined. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, include details: I have been banned before for about 2 years for cheating. other than that would be a couple warns when i was still pretty new to the server back in 2020 / 2021 for RDM , failrp, metagame, and basecamp.

Have you made any previous staff applications, if so, when?: I have not made any previous staff applications

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Im on pretty much everyday unless something comes up thats important.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2

+1 finally man, been telling you to make this for a while and you finally grew a sack to do it. Max is more than capable of being a responsible member on the staff team. He's one of the few active players on the server even when the server is seemingly dead throughout some days the man is still on playing and doing who knows what and i know for a fact that max won't disappoint as a staff member.

Edited by shax999
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1 

- Long time member

- Staff before

- Great player and knows the rules really well

I think KMP would be a great member to the staff team

*Pigeon Noises*

+1 I see KMP very active in the community also a big help when ever someone ask him to do stuff. 
I say let him in he has showed he is dedicated and trustworthy sometimes can be a pain but would be a good benefit to the team 

only flaw i see is weak paragraphs but all in all looks ok

Edited by LateWeevil

Im gonna give my +1 solely based on the fact hes active and is friendly within the community. Paragraphs lack a little bit, but there is still effort. He's been banned and warned the past for rules, hopefully you've learned your lessons.

+1
  KMP is a very nice guy with experience within G-Mod Staffing, I see him making a great fit. I believe he could provide quite a benefit to the server by joining the team! (P.S.) I would love to see your paragraphs extended out so you can really show what your made of man! Other than that good luck friend! I hope no matter the outcome of this post you keep working hard for the server as you already do!

Edited by Joe1
Accidentally only posted +1 without my description attatched.