DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Stormtrooper hat suggestion

Korn

Description: StormTrooper or CloneTrooper Hat added in point shop

Reasoning: We have a lovely Star WarsRP server and the hat could help spread the word. Could even put that we have the server in the hat's description

Additional Information: There is a lot of StarWars fans thats would LOVE to see this. Also this is  @MadPrime idea he just didnt feel like making this post lol
  • Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Yea, I think this makes a lot of sense actually and I love the idea! Better yet, what if you obtained the hat by simply playing on the SWRP server? If that’s possible then I think that would be great. Perhaps also for MRP and TTT too? 

• Winner 2
19 minutes ago, ChrisRid said:

Better yet, what if you obtained the hat by simply playing on the SWRP server? If that’s possible then I think that would be great. Perhaps also for MRP and TTT too? 

Once again, Chris with the best ideas

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team
1 hour ago, ChrisRid said:

+1

Yea, I think this makes a lot of sense actually and I love the idea! Better yet, what if you obtained the hat by simply playing on the SWRP server? If that’s possible then I think that would be great. Perhaps also for MRP and TTT too? 

i suggested this a while back and it got shot down sadly

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Seems popular, but lets take this a little bit further.
What if we make the stormtrooper helmet a free hat you can obtain if your steamid has 10 hours of playtime on our CloneWarsRP.

(This one is ultimately up to Nutter but I'll throw it on our development workboard. Stay tuned to the Updates subforum to see if this suggestion makes it in!)

• Like 5
  • Agree 1