DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add CC's to raiding class for bank vault (and maybe PD vault-havnt tested if that doesnt work)

xFish

CC's are technically raiding class, and all other raiding classes can rob the bank. Make it so cc's can rob bank?

The only downside I see to this is how hard it may be to implement it. If you have to add each cc individually that would take time and effort and wouldn't be worth it, but if you can group it together it might be easier.

Idk i dont code

• Like 1

+1

Was going to say neutral... I think this would be a great idea but Garnet said implementation would be downright ridiculous due to him needing to whitelist every class in the PD vault.

Alternatively however, what if he just blacklisted the classes that shouldn't raid the vault?

I haven't seen the code but from a theoretical standpoint I think it would work.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I think it would make a lot of sense, and while I can understand why it's been denied previously, it would be interesting to know if Shank's suggestion offers a way of making it work without having to add every CC to the system?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 7:48 PM, ShankNinja said:

Alternatively however, what if he just blacklisted the classes that shouldn't raid the vault?

I haven't seen the code but from a theoretical standpoint I think it would work.

+1, if this is a viable solution, why not? I assume this would apply for the PD vault and the Bank vault, I'm not sure if CCs can raid the PD vault but if they can, why not the Bank Vault as well? I'd love to be able to stay on my CC and rob the people of their savings, before robbing the PD of their tax money to derive the town of their funds for paying CPs, roads, post offices, etc. without having to change jobs first.

It's understandable if it isn't possible, but it might not hurt to try

• 2 weeks later...

logo.png

DENIED

The addon for robbing banks only allows for certain classes to rob the bank.
We would have to add every current custom class to the robber whitelist, and retroactively add new custom classes to that list.

As far as I know, it doesn't work as a blacklist of "which classes are NOT allowed to rob the bank", it's the other way around.
This would be a lot of work for Nutter, when custom class owners can simply change to a normal class for a few minutes to rob the bank without issue.