killzoneOG

In-game name: Sause zone OG
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):    76561199380800816
Warns: 0
Timezone: CT
Playtime?: 250 hr
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  lala lady, CrazyRhino9000, Korn AKA eXg Faze Potato Currently baked, Sauce Ghostieee,  Dmoney, Dan Gardner
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i have been staff for 2 mid evil roleplays and and in a game called att i was a co-owner
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I've been hear for over a year and a lot of people know me 

I do try my best to report to whom is breaking rules and trying to help other members with any problem. you guys should pick me over other applicants because I would be able to solve issues when they come up in order to  help the community to have a better time and  help them enjoy the sever. And if I think something might be breaking  the rules I try to let them know that it is wrong before I report it. I try to always keep the clips that I take and the ones that I take are always put on YouTube for the public so that it is open to always go back and see it. 

I think that I  would be a good admin because I like to help new players and spend time with as much people as I can when I am on  I am known by most of the server and am happy to help ware I am able to. I enjoy being on the server because it's fun to help people grow and gain money and work together. it's fun to base with newbies and teach them how to get better and work hard   I know as an admin that I can help solve problems and inform new players when they break a rule And make sure that people aren't abusing loopholes or cheating to ruin other players experiences in the server

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No I have been jailed 2 times on this sever but I don't play any other sever.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: one and it was 2 and they are 2 to 5 months old
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  4hr a day but on Wednesdays and Tuesdays I can be for more 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm in to Vr  and I love cars and I work at a goodwill lol so I have a lot of free time

•  
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1  Missing parts of the format. I haven't seen you in what feels like months, Although you are cool in game you did not ask me for the referral this time around. Be more active and fix your rep.

Edited by Chicaa21

Looks like a lot of valuable and trusted staff members recommended you but you didn't finish the application. I'd also like you to write a bit more on the "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" section as it seems short and for you to fix the application format as it's a bit hard to read, thanks.

-1: Like Hoal pointed out you included some referrals that I'm afraid are either false or outdated, some of those staff members are no longer part of the team

16 hours ago, killzoneOG said:

I am known by most of the server

you haven't been on the server for months, besides that your reputation is not the best, the app is decent, and the playtime is decent too. I was hoping to see some changes after these past months and sadly I didn't.

Edited by Wendoly
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1

I dont remember referring you. Next time make sure to ask me before u put a application with me as a referral thats why I am putting a -1  I may of said u can but it was probably forever ago pls dont use my name without asking me before u put a application 

• Informative 1

You've missed something important on your application unfortunately, double check the format and you can edit your application if you wish.

I'll hold off giving a full response until you've fixed that issue, but you should probably to speak to the staff members you've listed as referrals too, after reading the previous comments.