In-game name:Farmer FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:643219120
Warns:0
Timezone:(GMT-5)
Playtime?:600 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]Yes a small rust server and garnet gaming
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
Why I think I should be chosen over other players that have applied is because I can on all through out the day taking reports and help new players learn the basic of the server aswell as helping other staff with their sits and I know the rules very well so I will know if they broke any rule in the server also I was a staff member on the server before but I resigned so I know how long the bans are aswell as the jails and I know how to properly deal with sits and stuff like that.

I know most of the admins now know me as a trouble maker but I promise you I have been being a good player and have not been Rdming people or breaking any rules I will also not staff abuse I'm going to be a better player and better staff member than I was and I will try my best to take as many reports as I can if I'm accepted to be apart of staff and I'm sorry for my past actions that will never happen again.

as you can tell I'm not very good at writing these type of things so please let me know what I should do to make it better.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I was banned on a alt account for MRDM Yes I did deserve it because I was just being a little migne but I have changed my ways and now am being a good player.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes one on 1/5/20223 and one on 9/17/2022
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Around 5-7 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No
Did you read the staff rules?:Farmer FUBAR

Btw I understand if you put a -1 considering my past actions and me being a dick and all.

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1 

He’s ready. When he was admin before he never abused. When he retired although he acted differently he’s stopped with the behavior from before. Give him a chance I know he’ll do great. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, XDLMAO said:

Btw I understand if you put a -1 considering my past actions and me being a dick and all.

I'm not entirely sure what you're referencing, unless there are others that may agree with this sentiment of yours. Personally I don't recall anything to put you in that category and we've gotten along since I remember. 

Active and a familiar person to the server. 

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I do actually like you and think you're a pretty cool guy and under normal circumstances I'd be happy to give you a +1 to re-join the team.

However because you decided use an alt to mass on the server after leaving the staff team last time, I'm not sure that you have the best intentions for the server or its player-base in mind, and I'm surprised it didn't lead to a blacklist to be honest. I personally have pretty high standards for potential staff members when it comes to past behaviour, and while I'll try to be fair and reasonable with mistakes people have made in the past, I think this falls outside of what could be considered a 'mistake' frankly.

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

In the space of a month you have:

Resigned because you werent having fun and were busy with work.

Massed on an alt account, which means two weeks of the last month you were banned.

Came back from the ban and some what instantly made two applications in the space of a week. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I know you applied like last sunday and i didn’t comment it but

Basically same as chris said

There is no way you resigned for bored then massrdm with an alt and coming back to apply for staff, I jailed your alt once (when i dont know thats your alt), then you started to bitching about it and keep rdming me, i still need some time to see if you’re fit to become a staff member again/changed

I like the farmer before, not the current one

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
6 hours ago, Hoal said:

I know you applied like last sunday and i didn’t comment it but

Basically same as chris said

There is no way you resigned for bored then massrdm with an alt and coming back to apply for staff, I jailed your alt once (when i dont know thats your alt), then you started to bitching about it and keep rdming me, i still need some time to see if you’re fit to become a staff member again/changed

I like the farmer before, not the current one

yeah no I understand I was rdming you alot I'm not too sure why to be honest I was just being an idiot at the time.

8 hours ago, Simon G said:

In the space of a month you have:

Resigned because you werent having fun and were busy with work.

Massed on an alt account, which means two weeks of the last month you were banned.

Came back from the ban and some what instantly made two applications in the space of a week. 

indeed I have but I feels like it has been longer than a month.