My Introduction!

MrLegs

I am MrLegs. I am 21 and have legs as confirmed by multiple people via discord. If you need proof please get in contact with me. I love you all and enjoy my role play experience on the DarkRP server. It offered great memories and even more high quality role play experience. I get on there and am blown away by how realistic the gameplay is. it almost feels like i’m not playing a video game. Staff is great and helpful too! Please say hello to me in the comments! 

If anyone wants to be my wcw this upcoming wednesday please hmu 

3 hours ago, Monkey_withagun said:

Greetings good sir, if you should, I require your legs for my human body collection, now im sure a gentleman like you would give them up to another.

I can not give my legs away i need them for walk

19 hours ago, MrLegs said:

I am MrLegs. I am 21 and have legs as confirmed by multiple people via discord. If you need proof please get in contact with me. I love you all and enjoy my role play experience on the DarkRP server. It offered great memories and even more high quality role play experience. I get on there and am blown away by how realistic the gameplay is. it almost feels like i’m not playing a video game. Staff is great and helpful too! Please say hello to me in the comments! 

If anyone wants to be my wcw this upcoming wednesday please hmu 

if i see you in game, imma give you some $$$ 🙂

Archived