Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Synergy: New Admin 3 Weeks
RMA Networks: Owner 2 Months
Viking MRP: Owner 1 Month
NFG: Mod 2.5 Months
(Dead MRP): RP Director 3.5 Weeks
(Same Dead MRP): Admin 3 Months
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

With my previous experience and my knowledge of the rules of the server and game, I can provide a more fun server during the later hours of the night due to me usually being up quite often at night from work and such. One of my main issues is having no staff later at night to help with Sims, and stuff like that, and it really ruins the fun for me and my fellow night owls.

It is helping fix that which is one of my primary motivators for applying to staff. Of course, on days off from work I am usually on all afternoon and night unless I have other plans. I want to help build a better server so we can have more fun, do more things, and get more people in. Benefitting the server is something I believe every competent player can do, but the hours that I usually roam the server along with my extensive experience on previous staff positions make me uniquely beneficial.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

Yes
6 Months - Toxicity

I was in a group of people who messed around a little too often and openly said in discord that I was going to “Bully people off the server”, “Just stay on reserves and bully till I go to the USAF” etc. This was grossly immature of me, even for a 16-year-old at the time, and I deserved that length of punishment, I just want you to entrust the fact that I have changed and no longer find bullying to be funny, and want to make a huge effort to prevent it.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Monday: 9PM-1AM
Tuesday: 1:30PM-1AM
Wednesday: 9PM-1AM
Thursday: 9PM-1AM
Friday:1:30PM-1AM

Saturday: 5PM-1AM
Sunday: All Day

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

+1 dude knows from right and wrong. Also with past experience if he’s telling the truth (no need to prove your past experience) he knows a thing or two that might benefit MRP. So I think he’d be a good fit for MRP and a good asset 

• Like 1

+1 

I have not ever had a bad experience with him around, he seems to be generally better off since we last saw him. He has made great efforts to change and become a better player on our server. His application has great history on it and even has well thought out paragraphs. Very well put together in my honest opinion I hope this goes well!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Shwade said:

+1

I have seen pretty good activity out of you recently. Paragraphs can be a little bit more bigger but not much of an issue. Your 6 month toxicity ban is pretty questionable but I do think you have matured since then. 

Yeah man I totally understand the questionability of it, but I can promise you I have matured and wont tolerate that behavior. Also, its a great song 🙂

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

Neutral I don't know you well enough to give you a +1, but that doesn't mean I don't like you. I just haven't had the time to get to know you.

In my opinion, your paragraphs are a bit incomplete and, albeit it was two years ago, the toxicity ban is a red flag.  

I'd give you a +1 if you answer this question for me in roughly 3-5 sentences : What about Garnet Gaming appeals to you? 

EDIT : +1

Edited by BEATDACHEEKS
Response
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, BEATDACHEEKS said:

Neutral I don't know you well enough to give you a +1, but that doesn't mean I don't like you. I just haven't had the time to get to know you.

In my opinion, your paragraphs are a bit incomplete and, albeit it was two years ago, the toxicity ban is a red flag.  

I'd give you a +1 if you answer this question for me in roughly 3-5 sentences : What about Garnet Gaming appeals to you? 

Thats fair enough.

My main appeal in Garnet is the community. The fact that you can meet people who can teach you thinngs you would of never learned on your own is still awesome to me. Along with that, these people also share interests which creates bonds and I love that so much. Another appeal is the PVP as it feels unique, so that people who like to PVP keep coming back. Along with that, you constantly have to work and practice to keep up with all the people who play along with you. To sum it all up, my main appeal is community. Thats why I applied, to preserve that.