Adding a 4th button

Tronic

Suggestion: Adding a 4th button 

Description: Adding a 4th button to GarnetGaming Dark RP can help with base problems base builders have when trying not waste buttons for things like base buddy quick doors, peaks, or just having door access for other player by making a door with buttons on both sides. With the current limit of 3 buttons it becomes super limited and frustrating for what you can do with buttons wether it’s just to make it a accessible door for other players of the server or just so you have enough buttons for your peaks or quick doors. But with a 4th button it helps with the limited plays you have in bases by a lot because not only can a 4th button help with limits it gives much better potential with what you can do with buttons but not too much to make it broken. 

• Like 1

at this point might as well just make it unlimited buttons.

2 was good, 3 was semi necessary (quickdoor)
4 is just... overkill.

like, at most I only use one peek, even if my base has more because I prefer a certain type, why do you need more?

I'd like to reference the quickdoor arguement, yes while nice to have, isn't always needed. Players can always put keypads down by their quickdoors, (not on the outside obviously) but it would still function the same as a button, just using keypads instead.

I assume you're mainly arguing this because you want more peeks? Which sure makes sense, especially helpful to lower levels who may struggle building a base with only 3 buttons. Or this could be helpful to hobos, to use in their building huts. 

Idk TLDR or whatever;
I dont have an opinion I'm split either way, but I've never been building a base and felt "Damn, I could really use another button" like, just build less peeks, and get better at using those.
DKDC im tired +1

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 1