In-game name: RC-5466 TECH Elias 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441740126

Warns: 0

Timezone: MST

Playtime?: 3281 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Eli

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] MRP Gamemaster x2, MRP Admin, SWRP Gamemaster x2, SWRP Admin.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I have greatly contributed to RP as a whole on both SWRP and MRP in the past not just as a GM, but also as a player. I have always strived to ensure that people are having a good RP experience and even outside of roleplay just enjoy their stay in our community. I have actively played Garnet servers for coming up on 3 years now and have enjoyed my stay in both role playing and interacting with the people within the community. Another trait that I believe will be important to have and use as a GM is the ability to adapt to situations. There should of course always be a general layout of an event but one should be able to accommodate for anything that could go wrong and or not to plan within the event and I should be able to adapt and let people do their thing within the roleplay scenario. With my experience on SWRP and MRP in the past few years, I believe I can use my ability to adapt to create enjoyable RP events for the players of SWRP.

Along with this, I believe that I can be quite versatile in my GMing abilities. I can work with very experienced roleplayers or I can work with people who have never played on an RP server and still make it enjoyable for them in whatever situation. Along with this, I believe that my ability to be versatile allows players to be creative in how they approach a situation. There will not be a specific path laid out for them so it allows them to be creative on how they approach and deal with the situation. Another reason that I would be a good GM is that I am always looking to improve my events and improve how I may set up events. If people have criticism for my events I always welcome people to come and bring it to my attention so I can keep it in mind for future events. Of course, a lot of trial and error is how we find things that the community enjoys.

Lastly, I believe that my ability to create multi-event arcs can also become very enjoyable for players. I have always enjoyed making multi-event arcs with my fellow GM's in the past and they have always been very successful and from what I have seen, very enjoyable for players. I am very well-versed in Star Wars lore and with that I always like to input things from lore into my events so that people who are nerds like me can enjoy that aspect of the event. Thanks!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include the details: I have not other than years ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Several hours a day.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To provide entertaining and enjoyable roleplay events for the community to enjoy. On top of this, help non-GM players host trainings/tryouts in game.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would contribute just as said before by creating long multi-scale events and also to create passiveRP for people during downtime. I believe I can very easily think of creative events on the spot whenever necessary to provide RP to the server as much as possible.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: As stated before, I love Star Wars lore and am very well-versed in it. I would contribute by inputting things from SW lore and also creating new lore for new players to enjoy for their characters. 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Map: Monsglacia Crimson (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1790624702)
The Troopers of the 34th Battlegroup are doing their normal duties when they are called to Debrief by Navy. Navy gives the following briefing: “The primary objective of the Republic base in Monsglacia is to get the minerals from the nearby mine which the CIS has taken notice to. A squad of 91st were on a general patrol of the area while the mine was not being operated when they were ambushed and their comms cut out. The forces in Monsglacia are cut too thin to fight off a heavy CIS invasion which is why we were called. Our mission is to recover the squad of 91st, protect the mine, and also protect the civilians who live near the mine and operate it.” They are sent out and arrive on the planet. The troops gather together and begin pushing towards the mines. They must split into 2 teams. One heading to the mines and the other heading to the village to ensure the safety of the civilians. Once they arrive they are met with heavy CIS contact from the mine, the village, and the surrounding mountains. They find a small CIS FOB on the ice lake with tanks, a tactical droid, and heavy CIS forces. They must clear that out and the mine while the other group protects the civilians. Once the FOB is clear the troopers can hack into the terminals, dp MedRP, and extract the info from the tactical droid's head. After all the droids are cleared out the 41st and SOB will continue to patrol around to assure that there are no CIS stragglers left behind. After that is done, they will RTB to Anaxes.

Map: Monsilva Crimson (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1346612100)
A distress signal is called from OP Zeta. It had been infiltrated and taken over by CIS forces. As the clones arrive and clear it out they find a datapad left by one of the B1 Commanders. As Engineers hack into it they hack into a private CIS radio channel where the CIS are talking about their fleet heading towards the planet of Monsilva. The 34th Battlegroup swiftly heads off to Monsilva in order to halt the CIS invasion of the planet assisting Even Piell’s fleet. As the clones land they would be granted any vehicles from fleet as necessary to complete the mission. 41st is then sent out to scout the forward area and come across heavy CIS contact they report it in and the main forces group up with the 41st. The forces continue to push forward towards an FOB with a tower with 212th ang 501st leading the charge. Once  they arrive they are greeted by injured civilians with their homes being burnt to the ground along with the power being completely off in the village.. The clones swiftly assist by setting up a medical tent and putting out the fires for the villagers as well as Engineers getting their power back up and working. As the wounded are being attended to the Jedi feel a disturbance in the force feeling as though a danger was approaching. Soon after they are met with drop pods and General Grievous looking to push the clones out of the planet. As the Jedi deal with Grievous the rest of the clones are continuing to push back the remaining forces. After all is clear, General Grievous then A) Retreats and escapes or B) If the Jedi get him to surrender/they beat him in lightsaber combat he would be arrested leading towards a CIS rescue of him on the Venator.

Map: Alderaan     (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2723846769)
This event would be more so a lot of passive RP and trainings for the troopers to get off Anaxes for a little while. This map has many training/sim rooms, a large Jedi temple for some sweet Jedi RP to happen and a large forest again for more trainings. Have done this event before and people have gotten very creative with it. Basically, GM’s would be there to set up whatever passiveRP / Trainings that players would want. Market RP with EC’s, Jedi sparring, B&C Trainings, etc. A nice change of pace to just let people be creative and get off Anaxes for a few hours.

Medium scale on world.
Map: Anaxes
The troopers are at base doing their normal duties when a call comes from a nearby village asking for some clone forces to come because they had some information for the troopers. When they arrive they begin speaking with the villagers when they speak of CIS forces coming by and destroying their markets and stealing their food and anything of worth from their homes. The clones then find some tracks of a squad of battle droids leading to OP Aurek. The clones approach and find the Outpost swarmed with CIS forces and tanks. An alarm blares in the outpost as the clones approach and vultures and tri-fighters are sent out to stop Republic reinforcements from approaching. As the clones approach they find that there is a humanoid General leading these droids. As they clear out the outpost, Navy orders that they take the CIS General alive to get information from him. As they arrive Engineers are able to hack into a terminal to get information on what the CIS were doing here. Their objective was simply to: “Hold off Republic forces from the outpost while reinforcements were arriving from the fleet.” As the clones see this they could go a few ways to solve this. A) They force the General to call off the reinforcements B) They RTB and get into defensive positions to stop the reinforcements that are arriving. If option B is taken then a CIS frigate will arrive and the clones will just have to survive a normal old base attack.

Small scale on world.
Map: Anaxes (Forest Arena)
Republic intel suggests that there has been CIS setting up an FOB on the far outskirts of Anaxes. A squad of ARC troopers are sent out to investigate what exactly is going on. They report back that the intel was correct. A CIS force had been gathering on the far outskirts. All available 34th Battlegroup units gear up and head out to the location. They are met with heavy forest with an FOB visible through some brush. The troopers must tread lightly because it is hard to see where they are getting shot from due to the thick vegetation. The troopers are able to push through and reach the FOB. Once they clear it out they are given orders to place charges all around and inside the FOB in order to ensure that the CIS will not be able to use it for any more future endeavors on the planet of Anaxes. 

Thank you for reading!

Edited by eli_
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director

+1 - Eli is genuinely one of the most committed team members you can have, specifically one of the few that would care and put genuine effort into the server he is apart of. The events listed as examples are practical for the server and practical for a single gamemaster to complete, all while maintaining a good mix of combat and roleplay.  Simply put, Eli is more than competent for this role; on top of possessing relevant experience (with a good track record of success in the role).

Good Luck.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 2
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted

You've clearly spent time on your current application, and have a good track record in the community as a Gamemaster.

Welcome to the GM Team, and remember to not use any GM perms before being trained.

@Proggy or @MarkyMark Please Lock & Move

• Winner 1