DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] TSFU Improvements

Ziggy

3 minutes ago, Pencil said:

Give it slugs back 😊

I actually agree and this would allow the shotgun to be used viably at range, further emphasizing that Red Group is supposed to be a mid/long range faction with the exception being the suicide bomber. 

• Agree 1

+1 i feel like no T3 should have any type of dmr/sniper plus heals so it would be a great idea to give them the g3 and hkmp5 on the T3 and move the svt40 to combatant

Overall great changes and since we got the explosives and they got the range it would be unfair for TSFU to get the SV-98 in one of their classes to equal out the ranged fire power between both sides. We’re fine as is and even better off if ISI get those phone bombs 💣

Edited by shax999

+1

TSFU was the second faction i joined on the server, and it was when i was relatively new and had ~100 hours. I remember the map was chahrikar, and holy shit. I didnt have a mosin or an orsis at the time, and the only way i was able to “counter snipe” US on chahrikar desert was to sit on town center apartments with the g3a3 bippoded with a short dot attached.

1 hour ago, shax999 said:

Overall great changes and since we got the explosives and they got the range it would be unfair for TSFU to get the SV-98 in one of their classes to equal out the ranged fire power between both sides.

Although tali is centered around explosives and we have more boom than US, TSFU still needs a long range option for F2P players who dont have mosin or orsis. Obviously on this map it is not that prevalent as most combat is CQC, but overall a TSFU change is greatly needed.

• Agree 1
24 minutes ago, Reynolds said:

+1

TSFU was the second faction i joined on the server, and it was when i was relatively new and had ~100 hours. I remember the map was chahrikar, and holy shit. I didnt have a mosin or an orsis at the time, and the only way i was able to “counter snipe” US on chahrikar desert was to sit on town center apartments with the g3a3 bippoded with a short dot attached.

Although tali is centered around explosives and we have more boom than US, TSFU still needs a long range option for F2P players who dont have mosin or orsis. Obviously on this map it is not that prevalent as most combat is CQC, but overall a TSFU change is greatly needed.

Which is why i said to move the SVT-40 to the combatant class.

+1 
TSFU has one good gun and its the MP40 and we have G3 On 3 classes we have it on combatant, bomber, and t3 why can't there be another good gun. I have been trying to get better with it but in situtations of cqc its trash, Now the MP40 is a good CQC but none of the MP40 classes have a ifak so in tourneys, and in war we usually have to have someone with ifak or defib

PS the sniper, dmr on t3 is not good

Edited by Scratch
added something PS
  • Haha 1
  • The Garnut
15 hours ago, Towelieee said:

finally, someone picks up on how garbage these classes truly are. +1

So you're telling me you've been sitting there with the same classes for months, but had to wait on a messiah to make a post on your behalf?

50392b5455697ccc0eced13530578772.png

14 hours ago, MrTooTooT said:

+1 but I would say be careful with them slugs, those motherfuckers pack a punch 👊

Round modifications can always be balanced.

• Spicy 1
  • Winner 3