DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application

Wendy

In-game name: Wendy
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  (STEAM_0:0:517528434)
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 315 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Brian
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am currently a senior in highschool I plan on going to college but still be active on the server at the same time. My one warning was for RDM when I first joined the server. I take full responsibility for this warn and promise that it would never happen again. Playing on this server is one of my many hobbies but I enjoy it the most out of any of my other ones. My plan is to stay and improve this server for the better. This server has made me many friends one being a good friend Vaughan. I enjoy being around him and hanging out together on this server. I would like to thank this server for making the friendships possible.

I plan on being active everyday helping people on the server if and when needed. I would be great at creating events for people to have fun during peacetime. I plan on making sure this community continues to grow and develop. I plan on being very active so people the people of garnet gaming always have someone to rely on when it comes to a moderator. That is my plan to benefit this server. I enjoy this server and community tremendously and want to see it thrive. For example i would be a proactive mod and lend help to anyone on this server. I can use my skills that I have learned throughout my experience on this server to help benefit newer players. I want to be able to help players who are struggling with people that are breaking the server rules. I always have a positive attitude so thats why I think I would be a great fit to become a moderator for this server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Never
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 hours a day

Edited by Wendy
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

Hmm. You have more than enough hours and it's a nice paragraph that covers mostly everything, but it's a two-paragraph minimum. Let me help you out by giving you some questions to answer to beef up your paragraphs:
- What was the warn for? What were the circumstances? Did you learn from your warn? When was it?
- What about GG milRP makes you want to become staff? 
- Are you in school? Job? (Don't need specifics, just give us an idea of what you do.)

As of right now, I give this app a -1 due to the lack of paragraphs.

315 hours and a familiar face to the community.

Plays on US side as well as Tali side.

Have had good interactions with you.

+/- Paragraphs could still use some work, but I'm glad you made the effort to improve them.

Lack of diversity in terms of referrals. I'd like to see US and Tali side give you referrals.

Overall +1! Good luck!

Edited by BEATDACHEEKS
Updog
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

It’s nothing against you, your a great candidate but I’d like to see more in those paragraphs. Really more like the first paragraph. I get that what your saying is all good but it needs to be a bit more geared towards what you’ll be providing to the server. I’ll change this if we get a little more on what you can do for us!

• Cringe 1

+1 Haven't really interacted with you but you're a very active player in a current declining faction. Which would greatly benefit from having a player with permissions to help get back on track. I've seen you go out of your way to help either side when needed during war time for balancing. The paragraphs do lack so I would ideally fix that up as soon as possible.