DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bins GM App

In-game name: Tali CSC BINLADINHOE | TSFU SGT Osama Bin Ladin | ANP MAJ Deusenburg 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:495568411

Warns: 1 warn for RDM from February 2021 and one warn for talking over bodies from January

Timezone: MST

Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]):| | TSFU SGT Osama Bin Ladin has played for 691:10:23.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] BlackPrince, Fonza, Nelson, Joe, Tuna, Lame

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Frankly I never thought I would be making a GM application but here we are. I think you should pick me over other applicants is how much I enjoy RP, I have been playing garnet servers for nearly 3 years, the majority of that being SWRP and MRP, On those servers I never really paid attention to combat but always tried to have cool interactions with the community and do cool things in RP. I know not everyone is the biggest fan of me but all I ask is a chance. If it were to be accepted I would be a TGM and would be under heavy supervision and would be able to do cool and interesting things without causing any harm. 

I worked my way up through Taliban and reached the rank of TJEN, I earned that position through kidnapping LTC Cheeks of the Green Berets which lead to the first assassination that had happened on the server in months, I used the intel I acquired through that interrogation to cause 2 other assassinations. I helped bring back intel through torture, hell well over half the info the Taliban has on the roster was acquired by just me. I love the RP aspect of the server and it would be a privilege to be able to help with RP on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I have been banned once on MRP and once on DRP the one on MRP the appeal is linked Here https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/8449-warden-ban-appeal/#comment-80611 . The Dark RP ban appeal is linked here https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/9372-binladinhoe-ban-appeal/#comment-88609

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To help nurture an environment in which players can join and have a good time, whether that be RP or doing something to pass the peacetime such as an FFA area.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would work on hosting as many events as possible that get people excited to play the server more which in turn leads to more non GM related RP incidents. 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Taliban Event 1: A random man appears outside of Taliban base saying he has important intel on US troop movements, If the Taliban decide to let him in he provides intel on a US convoy protecting a consenting high ranking US officer whom the Taliban already have intel on. The Taliban strike out from base to lay an ambush as the High ranking US officer leaves embassy after being there on official business, Hitting hard and fast they kill almost all remaining US soldiers and take any who remain prisoner. Those that are taken prisoner are then tortured for intel while the consenting US officer reveals a hidden plan, USASOC members have been sneaking into Outpost Delta and stealing information. Armed with this Taliban high command starts searching through the base only to find the disguised Americans placing a bomb in the tunnels underneath the base, they would have 2 mins to defuse the bomb using a combination of RP and rolls. Should the bomb be defused Tali gets to use the bomb to create a VBIED (Vehicle Based Improvised Explosive Device). Should they fail, AFG base tunnels will be blocked for a single peacetime and the US gets an advantage on their next raid..

Taliban Event 2: Taliban is known for hiding in plain sight, I would take advantage of this by having 3 Taliban members start up a small store in the village near Silo, During said event they would lure Americans into the store then knock them out and steal their clothing, once they acquired 3 uniforms they would attempt to sneak into the office of the GA If they get inside they plant a pressure based explosive underneath the GAs chair and then attempt to escape unnoticed, should they be detected they would attempt to kill themselves and take as many US as possible and take attention off of the GAs chair, should the GA sit in it he would be exploded and would be PKd if consenting. This would also work with any faction lead.

Taliban Event 3: Tali base faction would need to acquire a large shipment of guns, this would be happily supplied by the Russians. The Taliban Marshal decides to lead a large group of Taliban over to the COMM's array when it turns out it was a trap! The Russians sold the Taliban out in exchange for nuclear missiles! Tali would have to hold out for 3 minutes against the Americans until Tali SOC can muster a QRF where they are met by heavy resistance. After intense fighting they break through and manage to get to the Taliban, They load the Taliban members up in up armored transports and haul ass back to Taliban base where it is put on high alert on the off chance they are attacked again. 50/50 chance of US doing an event raid using explosives and other high ordinance.

Taliban Event 4: 313 attempts to infiltrate US base, They need to sneak into a high ranking US officers office and acquire the paperwork to use a helicopter, Once they have this paperwork they go and acquire a US helicopter and fly it back to Tali base, Once it is back 055th TSFU and 313 all put on disguises and get themselves armed to the teeth, they fly back to US base and off load, they pretend to be members of the base then at a coordinated time they all launch an attack, 313 targeting offices 055th and TSFU targeting the reactor room, 313 has a chance to steal intel on high ranking US officers and 055th and TSFU would have 2 mins to hold out, if they successfully hold out they explode the nukes under US base and get a massive advantage in a future raid.

Taliban Event 5: This one would be a 2 part event, First AFG gets intel that the Americans received a large supply of nerve gas and explosives which are located at shipment, Taliban SOC organizes a raid to aquire these munitions, They purchase a large amount of De Lisle Carbines which are to be used in a stealth raid lead by 313, should they be successful a day or so later, TSFU would secure the gas station and use it to manufacture 3 VBIEDs which they would use in 3 coordinated strikes, they would have 313 sneak into US base and open the gates at a specified time at which point 2 TSFU trucks would rush into US base and explode dealing massive amounts of damage lighting everything on fire, At which point the third truck would arrive disguised as a fire truck but secretly is just a third VBIED it would fight the fires in the least useful places while waiting for US to attempt to get a handle on the situation and prepare a response to the blaze, at which point it would explode into a massive cloud of nerve gas, gassing Americans left and right. The aftermath of this could lead to future events.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Global Event 1: Both Taliban and US are looking for intel on one Abdul Ishmail, The Taliban want to kidnap him and force him to manufacture nerve agents. The US wants to bring him into custody for previous altercations. They both receive intel from informants about his whereabouts, Both turn out to be a wild goose chase around the map until they both end up meeting at EMB Where Abdul actually is, Once both of them meet it becomes all out war. Should the Taliban manage to actually grab him and bring him back they would gain enough nerve gas to use during a single raid, should US win they would bring him back to US base and hold a trial in which they would gain intel of Taliban high command.

Global Event 2: Russian forces have taken over silo and are threatening to nuke both the Americans and the Taliban so in turn both factions talk to each other and agree to join forces for one massive assault, USASOC and Tali SOC both get into a helicopter and are dropped off on silo roof where they rappel down and attack from above, meanwhile Tali and US ground forces assault from below, should they fail each faction will be hit with a massive explosion ruining some infrastructure, should They manage to take it both factions would gain access to nuclear bombs unless a single faction betrays the other and takes all of them for themselves using them in a raid later on.

Global Event 3: The Taliban is attempting to smuggle shipments of heroin out of shipment, The DEA is tasked with taking them out before they can load all the heroin onto a helicopter and send it out to American citizens. If the Taliban manages to hold out against a US assault for 5 mins they get enough money to purchase an armored personnel carrier which can be used in future raids until it gets blown up in RP. Should the US win they will get a government grant allowing them to get a new helicopter which will allow them to use that in future raids until that gets blown up

Edited by BINLADINHOE
Forgot playtime like a dumbfuck
  • Like 2
  • Agree 5

+1 (and confirming recommendation)

He is absolutely great with being involved in both sides, as well as made himself a name for both sides. He has been participating in a lot of events, and even has helped with quite a few OOC events. I’d love to see him on the GM team with the creativity and solidarity of this guy. Events also be looking quite spicy! Good luck Bin!

• Like 1