Changes to the DJ :)

Jerryry

Description: I'm suggesting some sort of DJ booth that the DJ can spawn in and use for music. It works like the Cinema UI but instead of youtube it's music stuff like
spotify, youtube music, etc...

Reasoning:  I think it would be a good idea since only a certain amount of the player base on GGDRP has soundpad and also only have the capabilities of
downloading music to be played. It will also make things easier in terms of playing music because some people (such as myself) often have to download music which
can also be time consuming in certain cases. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A

I've seen something like this in FiveM, there was a radio that donator classes could use to play music inside a certain radius. I don't know if it is at all possible, but the fact that cinema does work this gives me hope
+1

Would need to set rules to it probably similar to cinema to make sure that it wouldnt be abused, but apart from that I love the idea.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jerryy said:

I see what you mean. but since the tutorial is apparently dangerous knowledge. I would like to maybe less so. Since the spawn in for it won't possibly have a screen, it wouldnt matter if a video is played if no one can tell that's going on. the whole point of my suggestion is just to make the DJ more versatile for all players then just a select few that have soundpad and the means of obtaining downloaded audio.

excuse my shit grammar btw

I mean this in a friendly way but if you can access this forum you can use google to learn how to play music on gmod; the barrier to entry for djing is downloading like 2 programs and about a 5 minute long youtube video

• Creative 1
On 3/5/2023 at 11:24 PM, Jerryy said:

I see what you mean. but since the tutorial is apparently dangerous knowledge. I would like to maybe less so. Since the spawn in for it won't possibly have a screen, it wouldnt matter if a video is played if no one can tell that's going on. the whole point of my suggestion is just to make the DJ more versatile for all players then just a select few that have soundpad and the means of obtaining downloaded audio.

excuse my shit grammar btw

I suppose it does not make sense for me to simultaneously say "just youtube it lol" whilst also refusing to share my method

Shortly, I will post a tutorial on how to use VAC and Audio Router to allow you to play music from any program src including Spotify 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines