DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jack JJ's Staff Application

JackJJ

In-game name: 75R SFC Jack JJ
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70210533
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R SFC Jack JJ has played for 1378:28:10.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Smity, HUNTINGGUY
Past experiences as staff: || GarnetGaming MilitaryRP Trial Admin 2022 || GarnetGaming DarkRP Lead Admin 2020-2021 || GarnetGaming MilitaryRP Mod 2021 || GarnetGaming DarkRP Lead Mod 2019 ||

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: With my previous experiences as a staff member, I will be much easier to train and acclimate to becoming a staff member again. I have good relationships with almost everyone I've encountered within the community, and I always behave politely towards the people of whom I don't have the best relationship with. This will allow for a more positive and welcoming environment within all of my interactions during staff situations. With my experience as a staff member on MilitaryRP, I am very familiar with the typical commands, staff protocol, expected behaviour, server rules, staff rules, and more. My past within this community is very clean, including a record of zero punishments on MilitaryRP.

If I am accepted, my primary goal during this term as a staff member will be to improve the overall expierence of players, as well as to do anything I can to bring in new members to the server and increase the average server population. I can improve the experience of all players by being ready and happy to take reports at any time, by treating everyone with kindness, by listening and understanding as well as I can, and by fairly considering all sides of a story during any conflict. When it comes to increasing the average server pop, I can always help with teleportations during faction tryouts and trainings, which will give enlisteded base faction members more opportunities to have a succinct and rich experience during these sorts of RP events. In addition to this, I will provide as much otherwise necessary assistance as I can during new server developments that are designed to increase pop.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: No.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

May 26, 2022 || Accepted: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/20564-jack-jjs-staff-application/
July 14, 2021 || Accepted: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/16675-jack-jj-staff-application/

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4PM-11PM or longer for 4-5 days every week.

Edited by JackJJ
  • Like 4
  • Agree 2

+1

Jack has been around for a long time and I feel he has a lot to contribute to the server by becoming a member of the team. I see a lot of good coming from this! Very nice past staff experience for garnet as well.