Jack JJ - Staff Application

JackJJ

(I have permission from Jake and proggy to dual staff DarkRP and MilitaryRP)

In-game name: Jack JJ (My AFSOC Alias is Goldfish)
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:70210533
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 24th STS SSgt Goldfish has played for 330:30:58.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): I don't really like referrals, but if it matters, I decided to finally apply after a conversation I had with Bowl 22 who is a game master.
Past experiences as staff: I'm currently a Senior Administrator on the GarnetGaming DarkRP server, and I was a Lead Moderator on the same server in 2019.
How do you plan on benefiting our server?: Being an Admin on another GarnetGaming Garry's Mod server, I've taken thousands of reports, climbed the ranks on different occasions, gotten to know what it takes to be a good staff member, and learned how to deal with pretty much all people. Along with this, I feel as though I've been playing MilitaryRP long enough to get a good sense specifically of the MRP community, the staff team, what the staff members on MilitaryRP typically do, and how they take their reports. I plan on benefiting the server by taking people's reports with care in a professional, non-biased fashion while also making sure that both parties are satisfied with how the sit went. With that, I will make sure that the reportee also understands exactly why they're being punished if the sit ends up having that type of outcome.

Another way I plan on benefiting the server is by informing newer players about the rules, especially when they're breaking them. If the rule they're breaking is something minor that isn't really affecting anybody, then I won't just drown them in warns, jails, and leave them in confusion (assuming they didn't read the rules). Instead, I'll tell them that they're breaking a rule, make sure that they're on the right track and understand why they could've gotten in trouble, and be certain that they won't be breaking any major rules that could result in a big punishment for them. Finally, with my rank and experience on DarkRP, I believe that I can fairly easily be trusted with powers and commands to use them responsibly and properly, that I have the ability to be a good staff member, and that I'll have a positive effect on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: No.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-8 hours every day.

Edited by JackJJ
clarification that I have permission to dual staff
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 8

+1

Jacky boy is a very talented player I believe his motivation and dedication can help improve the MRP when no other players are on or when it is required of him. I think you'd be missing out on a great opportunity if you didnt accept Jack's staff app.

• Like 1
On 7/14/2021 at 5:20 PM, Papiraqi said:

as long as you keep up the activity with DRP then I don’t see why i shouldn’t +1

This is a concern with me, duel staffing is kind of a pain sometimes like I am slowly losing my drive to staff on DRP but thats very rare. If you can keep your activity decent on both servers then good luck

+1

• Like 1

+1

Good activity, very friendly, never causes issues, prev staff experiences. Can't think of negative reasons lol. Like others have said, duel staffing can be overwhelming at times, but I'm sure you were prepared for that when you made the application. Good Luck!

Side note. I kinda doubt your gonna spend anywhere near 8 hours on MRP then hop on DRP, that shit would turn my brain to mush.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1