DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Basecamper sugggestion 2.0

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

On the US side, we can add a faction called Base Defender Regiment. This faction would have members who defend the base as their job. They would not be able to leave the base, but should have very good guns and technology. They may also have access to mortars from the base to help counteract base camp. They will be personally trained by Delta Force to ensure that they meet standards. This could be led by 11A BG Nelson. He would be a good leader for this regiment, and could lead it to glory.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

This post is intended to provide a suggestion for Garnet Gaming that could fix 95% of the issues on the server today. The topic covered in this document will be explained in detail after it’s title. For any suggestions to this document, please comment on the forum thread and this document will be updated as so. In my time playing I have noticed that there is a big issue with base camping. To counteract I suggest a few ideas which act as alternatives to what might have been tried before. Base camping could kill the server. When I was still new, I did not know much about the game or map. I wanted to leave because I kept dying to Afghanistan. Here is a way we can fix this issue!

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
1 hour ago, TPilkonson486 said:
Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

On the US side, we can add a faction called Base Defender Regiment. This faction would have members who defend the base as their job. They would not be able to leave the base, but should have very good guns and technology. They may also have access to mortars from the base to help counteract base camp. They will be personally trained by Delta Force to ensure that they meet standards. This could be led by 11A BG Nelson. He would be a good leader for this regiment, and could lead it to glory.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

This post is intended to provide a suggestion for Garnet Gaming that could fix 95% of the issues on the server today. The topic covered in this document will be explained in detail after it’s title. For any suggestions to this document, please comment on the forum thread and this document will be updated as so. In my time playing I have noticed that there is a big issue with base camping. To counteract I suggest a few ideas which act as alternatives to what might have been tried before. Base camping could kill the server. When I was still new, I did not know much about the game or map. I wanted to leave because I kept dying to Afghanistan. Here is a way we can fix this issue!

as DF im not big on training people to defend the base, because theres only so much we can show. sit in towers and hold tunnels is the most training we can give you. also adding mortars would be pointless. and theres already a faction that does this (MP) they just a tad inactive