Warns: None

Timezone: Central Standard/Daylight Time

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 109:44:29

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bishop / Reynolds

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I believe that I would be a very fast responder when present in the server. I sometimes see players complaining about slow staff response times so that would be something I would try to improve. Helping players has been one of my favorite things to do when playing on MRP, even with small things I try to be very informative and patient with players. I think that I would be able to handle interactions between two players who have a grievance with one another. 

Handling my staff duties would obviously become my top priority when active on the server. I hate when players argue in OOC and have public arguments over a disagreement on the rules. Mediating arguments has always been something I excel at. I would do my best to be as fair as possible in my dealings with players so that everybody is at least satisfied when the sit has ended. In conclusion, I believe I have the ability to be a great moderator for the MRP server and I care immensely about the community itself. I would love to see it be as amazing as it can be.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details 

I have not been punished on MRP.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

I have not made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 

I should have at least three hours every night to contribute. Although my schedule changes a lot. Some Days may be more and some days may be less.

Edited by Pockle
  • Agree 7

+1,

Confirming referral, and Pockle is a paragon of what a community member should be. Not only being a model of excellence for new players, but his in-game work as it relates to Taliban is phenomenal. I have personally witnessed him train almost 100+ recruits this month and even back when he was as an enlisted in 055th, his dedication to his faction with his trainings shows his passion. I have personally have had many conversations with him, and he is an all around mature and intelligent person who brings great ideas to the table. I definitely see him in a high staff position in the future. He is most definitely going places.

Edited by Reynolds
On 4/1/2023 at 12:46 AM, Smity_ said:

I don't think this is you.

Just to clear the air before any misconceptions arise, this has been figured out with Smity to be a bug within the website "https://steamid.io". It appears that if you press lookup with no steam id, it obviously gives Gabe Newell's account. I assume Pockle made a technical error, but its fine as his true steam id is still present. For anyone reading this, no weird shit, just a small error 🙂

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

I haven't had a lot interactions with you, so I would like to see more interaction with the US side from now on. Paragraphs could use a little bit more work. However, they are straight to the point and not fluffed up. I would also like to see more hours, but I'm still giving you a +1 because of your referrals - If these guys believe you'll do a good job, then I do too.

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1
Only giving my +1 because of your referrals
Personally I think you may need more time on the server and to make yourself known by more than just tali.