ring cameras (:

Description: Its simple really, I know we all miss having cameras for our bases. So I introduce the idea of having a buyable entitie(s) which would be the "Ring doorbell camera" and a "smartphone or something alike to link it with to check the camera with in DarkRP. (phone to avoid using hotkeys to check cameras to give unfair advantages), 

Reasoning: As stated above it is nice to have some sort of camera security for base builds to even possibly just see the front of your property.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, JesusWithAnAK74 said:

that would be why i suggested it being a "buyable entity" that u link with an in-game phone 🙂

The goal of the Server is Vanilla so having to add an add on for that would be out of question from my understanding. But if there was a way to stop minging I’d +1. But as it is we had cameras a long time ago and it was so so mingey.

• Agree 1

Neutral.

If you could find an addon that might help persuade people to your cause. If there was some sort of tool we could implement it with (meaning its non-physgunable) that could help to prevent most problems with people sticking cameras in others bases.

• Agree 2

could always code it i guess maybe to where it collides with props and world?? im not a computer nerd so i dont know exactly how to word it, but i can agree with possibly VIP only and just 1 because nobody needs 7 anyways lol. but also if anything i would say to be real, the problems arent having a camera, its kids with NITRP and dont respect others are the problem.