In-game name: Missa
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:29666575
Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT -4
Playtime?: 310+ (more or less)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: NO 
    Referral(s): Wub
    Past experiences as staff: Years ago used to be staff member in a community for Counter-strike 1.6 and few years ago used to be moderator on another community (mainly for CS:Source till i retired completely from playing PC)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I think i should be chosen over other members due to my activity time in the server, i have good experience in terms of moderations, i have never moderated in a Garry's Mod server i confess but i learn fast. I believe i'm a fair and mature person when it comes to punishments but i would be open to hear others opinions when it comes to reach a veredict, i can be friendly, funny, make jokes and such but at the same time i can be serious when it comes to serious topics and know the limits. I'm not afraid to ask for help either if i need to or for some advices.

This is my first time in any kind of RP server, i chose this one mainly because i enjoy the Star Wars universe (not a hardcore fan but still like it) so i said why not?, my time here has been nothing but fun and an enjoyable experience, have met some nice and funny people, never really had any type of complaints about anyone so i'm grateful for that, i'll be doing my best to keep the community and server that way, having a friendly and fun enviroment, making a pleasant stay and good experience for newcomers (and old ones), basically keeping it clean from toxicity and such. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time is needed, those who know me, can vouch i spent a lot of time in the server (AFK when is a empty but active when there's activity going on).
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Photoshop (not much anymore), playing games in console, listening to music, watching Youtube.
Did you read the staff rules?: Missa

Edited by mzab1xz
Edited the playtime.
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3

+1 Confirming my referral   Missa is probably one of the people I have never had a problem with on the server and is nice to talk to. She seems like a hard worker and wants what is best for everyone. She is one of the most active people on the server and pretty nice to everyone. I would recommend some type of recording software such as https://medal.tv/ which is the one most people use. And I think someone with her personality would be a great addition to the team. Best of Luck

• Like 1

+1 for me. Missa is very active and a polite individual. However, if you were to become staff you must be careful on going afk. If you are accepted we ask that staff does not afk while one duty, so heads up.

I can vouch for Missa and say I have never seen them minge or be rude towards an individual rather the exact opposite. Missa could be a nice additional to the moderation team. 

Also, like @WUBWUBsaid, please look into medal.tv. It's a quick and easy installation to record your gameplay. 

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

This is my standard Staff application comment where I say there's no issues with you as a Staff member, but would always prefer you on the GM team rather than the Staff team

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Theos said:

This is my standard Staff application comment where I say there's no issues with you as a Staff member, but would always prefer you on the GM team rather than the Staff team

Sadly i don't really have creativity to make up scenarios for events and such 😛

I'll try the medal thing as @WUBWUB and @Draigsuggested, i'll ask to see how it works or watch some videos about it. My only issue is how big the files would be because my pc don't have much space, other than that i would have no problem learning and recording.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted

You've conducted yourself well during your time on the server, and we're glad to have you on the Staff team

Please do not use any Staff permissions until you have been trained by a S. Mod+