In-game name: XO P-255 FSGN 2LT 7283 Harus/Padawan III Harus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31812837

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 400 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): N/A

Past experiences as staff: Moderator, then Administrator on a Mass Effect GMod server that was active from 2014 to 2018. Co-led a WoW RP guild for 2 1/2 years after that which organized server-wide events. In October last year became GG SWRP moderator until I had to leave due to a massive change in IRL schedule.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have played my fair share of GMod. Many things have changed, but there are a few core things that I understand well that have stayed the same. Community is the most important one of these, and as a result I always try to keep a friendly and calm approach, no matter who I'm speaking to. 

This server is important to me on a personal level, and when my free time opened back up I immediately thought of returning here. I also immediately found myself getting back into the mold of answering questions, guiding people, and providing help where it was needed. As an NCO and now XO in game, I've had to mediate a few issues to come to amicable terms between players. 

Overall, my passion for the server hasn't dulled. I expect to make some mistakes as I get back into things, but am eager to continue learning and putting my skills into practice.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No

Have you made any previous applications, if so when?: Yes. Last October I applied for staff and was accepted

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am able to be on most days of the week, especially around event time. I am also not uncommonly on early, some hours before events start.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: When I can, I like to play tennis. I also take up little projects like painting models, and messing around with carpentry. I often relax by reading ornwriitng. I'm currently at university as well.

Did you read the staff rules?: XO P-255 FSGN 2LT 7283 Harus/Padawan III Harus

• Agree 1
  • Community Director

+1 - Very Straight Forward and Very Simple. Harus not only is an old/returning player/staff, so does have that experience. But even since his return, he's been nothing but a positive/contributing member. I see no reason why he shouldn't be staff.

• Forums Moderator

Big +1, harus has been a amazing help for 41st. The man obviously wants the best for the server and can clearly show that he is more then capable! 

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1 Dude is gonna be a huge help and is extremely invested. This will only further his ability to help the server outside of 41st. Responsible guy all around, a well deserved +1

• Like 1

+1 from me, don't know him from the past because i'm fairly new to the server and community, but the times i've seen him during my time here he has been chill and kind, good at his rp and communicates well with people. Think he would be a great addition to the staff team if given the chance

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted

With your return, great activity, positive reinforcements, and eagerness to support the community, we would love to accept and welcome you to the Staff Team.

Please do not use any perms granted on the server until you have been trained by staff. Either myself or @Amadeuscan complete your staff training. Feel free to DM the Admin Team to set up a time or wait until next time either of us are on the server.
Please lock and move @Hoal@Theos@Proggy.

• Like 1