DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Supra's Staff Application

Supra

In-game name: 75R SFC Supra

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 28

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:525151701

Warns: None

Timezone: PST but going to be GMT +3

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 75R SFC Supra has played for 565:08:27.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] CHEEKS, Papamid, Care, Tage, Towelie and Shax

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No Staff experience in recent years.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As an active member of this server I have seen a lot of people create friendships and have a great time. But sometimes that can be interrupted due to toxicity, minging, racism etc... I would love to be in the position to prevent that good flow from being interrupted. Keeping this flow will keep the flow of inbound players wanting to stay. 

Having RL experience in being a disciplinary everyday I feel that I can bring that experience to the server. I can definitely see that there has been a standard set throughout this community and I would be honored to enforce that standard daily. For the next year I will be very focused on this community due to being overseas. Even when I am offline, I will be more than happy to jump back on the server at anytime to enforce a proper level of discipline. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have never been banned.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This would be my first application. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am currently Active Duty Military but I play this server everyday on my off time and plan to keep that routine. 

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

+1 + confirming my referral!

Supra has been an active part of the community for a little while now. He joined my Green Beret about a month back, worked himself up the ranks, and ultimately went up a tier within the Untied States SOC. I have seen nothing but dedication from Supra, he has been active nonstop, one of the few that plays as a Ranger, and always interacts with the community. Supra has a very nice character and he praises people constantly for the small things that they do. Definitely towards the top of my list with staff prospects!

Wish the best of luck to you Supra!

• Like 1

+1

Not only is supra active, and reliable, but he also enforces rules when he sees someone breaking them. He has a kind heart and a good character and i'd love to see him enforcing the rules that will keep the server alive. His responses could be a little more elaborate but overall he would be a great addition to the team.

Best of luck!

Edited by itsdrax
  • Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1 and confirming referral 

Supra has been incredibly active recently and is a returning player. While I haven't seen much outreach to the Taliban faction, I believe he will still be an impartial, dependable, and liable staff member. Great referrals! These players have firmly positioned themselves as respectable staff members, except for Towelie OMEGALUL. The paragraphs could be a bit longer and more elaborate, but I consider his statements to be quick and not fluffed up. Aside from speaking with Supra and getting to know him, this is the only part of his app that is somewhat lacking. However, his behavior in game and my interactions with him on teamspeak lead me to conclude that he means everything he says here. Supra positively adds to the spirit of the community and has no warns and has never been banned. 

My only criticism is that you reach out to the other factions on the server. 

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1 confirming referral

A good friend of mine, super chill person and very responsible. I know how he is and how dependent he is, and I believe he'll do a good job. Good luck!

Edited by Tage
  • Like 1