Warns: 3 from a year ago
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1205:57:33
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was L Mod on the server back in June 2022, 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

About a year ago, I played on this server and helped run the Taliban faction back when I was on the server last and not too much has changed. It is still a very addicting and fun server to play on and i would love to be able to join the staff team again. It's been a little over Two weeks since my return to Garnet Gaming, the Mil-RP community has once again, gotten me hooked to being a part of the server and I would once again love to be able to assist in keeping the servers environment growing and friendly. I enjoy being able to help others learn and enjoy the game as well as teach them basic rules as to keep the game fun and not in a state of chaos. I came back to the server because its gameplay and community is all around great. I can always help the server by providing a person people can come to with questions or their complaints as I'm very good at handling any and all outbreaks, tantrums or fits. Garnet Mil-RP has been one of my favorites since the day I started here, and I will continue to recommend it to other, and I will always return as long as it runs.

I can offer many hours to put into the game not just online but offline as well taking the time to create unique fun ways to entertain players and help people consistently follow the rules so others aren't pushed away because they keep getting killed by some troublemaker. Not to get too far into my personal life, but since it kind of ties into the how I benefit the server I'm going to elaborate. I am 25 years old, I served in the US Military, I've got a child who's three. I'm built for having patients and handling every scenario involving discipline and integrity. I play on the server daily, anyone who has seen me at my full potential can voucher that I'll do the jobs of 30 and make it look easy. I can handle any task you throw at me and I'm readily available and happy to assist anyone in anyways that are within my power to. I'm also very willing to learn, extremely open minded to new ideas as well as constructive criticism. I'm always willing to hear the full story and never act out in bias. I will always help in anyways that I'm allowed to. I'm always willing to go above and beyond for anyone and everyone and I'm the type of person that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. Thank you all for taking the time to read my staff application, I hope you all enjoyed it at the very least, thank you for your time! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  2022
How much time do you have to contribute to the role? As Needed

• Agree 2

As Towelie stated before, you very recently came back to this server after an extended break. I would like to see you linger around in the community and have a greater presence to further prove yourself. You already have the knowledge on how to do so, and I dont doubt you will be able to achieve it. You already have a lot of people who do know you on the server, so thats the hard part done. Just keep putting yourself out there and continue being active.

Edited by Reynolds
  • Like 1

+1

Although straight out of retirement, I still believe you have much to add to the server and you have been incredibly active since you came back. You have only been back a week, but making you wait another two when you are obviously trustworthy enough to get right back into it feels criminal. Definitively a person who at least deserves a chance at T. Mod despite just coming back.

• Like 1

+1

You have always been a great member of the community. You were an amazing Taliban Marshal and an amazing staff member last year, and I believe you deserve another chance at being on the staff team. Even with you being back 2 weeks, you have shown your interest and dedication to the server once again. I wish you good luck my friend!

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

I don't think I have seen you on much to really warrant a +1, everything else is there in the staff app: good hours, and a good reason. I just want to see you commit to the server first before you try and become a staff again.

• Like 1

+1

Although he is recently coming back, I applied for staff right after 3 days of coming back into this server and got accepted. And he's making a name for himself already. His activity is consistent and is always around with others. He came back a little under 2 weeks and most of the replies I see is just activity. He is mature and well respected by others. I do recommend getting on US and getting some activity over there and not making it all about Tali because mostly everybody on US doesn't know you. But still, good luck!

Edited by Tage
  • Like 1

I really enjoy all these responses, IM really glad that everything else was good and that you all took the time to read it, respectfully though, im already more active than some of the staff and most members and its only been a week, I will respect whatever final decision is made, but if i can be more active than those telling me to wait longer, and its only been a week and maybe four days, then I believe deserve more than a chance. 

• Spicy 2
  • Agree 1

celebration_image_for_becoming_staff.png

Welcome to the Staff Team!

I am giving you a shot. With your great activity as of recent, I hope you continue this streak of activity while you are staff. Good luck!

@Tagewill be training you with @BEATDACHEEKSoverseeing.
Please do not use any commands in-game until you've been properly trained.
@THEHUNTINGUY

Please lock and move!

Edited by Reynolds