SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:674833092  
Warns: 0
Timezone: central daylight
Playtime?: 235: 12: 33
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes
    Referral(s): none
    Past experiences as staff: nope
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

one reason I would be a good fit for staff is that I really enjoy the people on the server and just to play on it and I want people to enjoy playing on the server as much as I do. Also, I feel like I am on when other admins are not, and the server needs help, and I can do that. Gmod is one of my main games so I'm on it a lot and only play on Garnet Gaming. I will have no biasness to anyone in the argument and understand both sides as much as I possibly can. I know a lot of the rules to the server and would like to put it into use. I just would really like to help the server out and be more in the community of it. I have a lot of free time and could put it towards the server for helping out. 

I help out new players all the time if they have a question like how to level up fast or how to use the bounty hunter job. I know what is right and what is wrong and have gone back and read the rules carefully many times. I have played on the server for a while now and a lot of the higher up people are very familiar with me and enjoy my time and I would like to spread that with new players. my communication and social skills could play a big role as a staff member. The only server I truly do enjoy playing on is garnet gaming before I got on dark rp I played the garnet gaming military rp server. I would truly love to join the team because I love every single one of the members of the team and want to help all of you guys out.  I want to leave a huge impact into the server more than I already have and change it for the greater good.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  yes, I have been banned 2 times on the server for mrdm and I think mnlr but I have learned my lesson, but they were when I started to play on the server at least the first one was.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: a lot because I'm on summer break and even when I'm in school I can still get on.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to work, draw, mow lawns, and by shoes but mostly to play video games.
Did you read the staff rules?: NuggetBalls

Edited by NuggetBalls
  • Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1