DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Make it so you can go past level 100 without needing to prestige

computer

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
Whenever you get to level 100 you need to prestige before you can go further with leveling up. It would be cool to be able to go past level 100 with the option of prestige but not being forced to.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
would make it so that if someone doesnt want to prestige anymore they can just keep going with levels and it would be fun to see who can get to the highest level.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
Edited by computer
everybody -1 this, I was tired as hell makin it
  • Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 3

there should be a limit for leveling up tbh, i think it’s kinda dumb to see people walking around and seeing someone’s who’s level 187 or even more.  i also think it’s might give off a bad vibe to new players. it’s alot and could be confusing. i would keep it way the it is. if you wanna move up levels you pay the money to prestige it’s like buying a DLC in a story based game. 

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1
On 6/8/2023 at 7:42 PM, computer said:
would make it so that if someone doesnt want to prestige anymore they can just keep going with levels and it would be fun to see who can get to the highest level.

if you don't want to prestige, just don't prestige.

If you want to have a pissing contest based on people's levels, then you can still do that by prestiging. 

Really no point to adding this;

Edited by WohMi
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines