plungy

In-game name: tlg plungy fubar
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:539543850
Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 2078:13:11
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] fat good boi, gabbox, computer, tahu

Experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been on the staff team and got almost lead mod.

I'd say most people liked me and being mod was challenging at times but still fun to take sits and other sorts.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be selected because, I have been playing on garnet for close to a full year now, and I have enjoyed most of my experience and made my time spent on gmod worth every second. This friendly and fun experience was mostly from not just by the players but also the staff on garnet if that's helping me inside a sit or being nice in general. This has made me want to help players like myself to have the same experience as I did, due to some players seeking to break rules to ruin the experience for others. All this together has made me write this application in the hope that I will be able to help the garnet community for hopefully another time.

Other reasons I should be selected over others because I have had previous staff experience on garnet before, I would know what to do how to execute it and handle the situation without causing more problems and/or elevating it. Another reason for wanting to become staff again is that I'm getting back into this server and enjoy both the role-playing side but also the moderating side to it. Plus it would give me more things to do as you see a lot of rule breaks happening but can't do anything other than make a report and try to talk them out. I also love the garnet community and helping anyone who needs it. I would want to help it again by at least trying to become staff once more to help more people and anything other people need to be done by staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details. 

Others thank the blacklist applied to me after I got kicked from staff on the server, I had said a racial comment over discord and thought it was of joking matter since other people would do it too

.that was when I wasn't the best and wish people could forgive me for it.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

yes, I made one before in January

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

3–5 days a week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I still do bowling for scholarship money and I play soccer for my school I like disc gold and other games of sort

Did you read the staff rules?: tlg plungy fubar

• DarkRP Management Team

The only issues I've had with you is your tendency to say things off-the-handle about people who you have a bad encounter with, whether it be in a report or in a roleplay scenario; should you manage to control your tongue and avoid being disrespectful, racist, and/or demeaning to members of our community & staff team moving forward, I have no problems with you being staff again. 

+1

Edited by Merrick