In-game name: OG Bob The Builder
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:197868148
Warns:0
Timezone:CDT GMT-5
Playtime?: 845:14:53
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): eXg Sauce Wub

Past experiences as staff: I was a moderator on GG back in 2018 and again in 2022

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am applying to become a staff member for my third time. I've always enjoyed staffing on GarnetGaming. Both times I was mod I have always made sure that I knew all the rules and all the ways it could be broken by a player. I always confirmed if I wasn’t sure about something before I punished someone. And I’m never biased towards anyone, if a Gambino committed mrdm and ended up in my sit, they would be banned for it. If I do become a staff member again I will make sure everything I said will happen.

When ever I am playing on GG I'm always sure to have medal open along with obs, I have my medal settings set to 5 minute clips while obs is always recording. It will allow me to always make sure I have the proof I need to either warn or ban someone. I also have lightshot so I can take easy screenshots of logs and have them saved to a folder. There will be a very small chance that I don't have a recording, clip or screenshot of a punishment that I give out to a player
   As I've said, I have already been a staff member twice. I already know how to handle a lot of the situations that I will undoubtedly come across. I know what I need in a situation to be able to give a punishment to someone, and when to ask for such, either that be a log or a clip.  And if at some point I do something wrong, either that be to warn someone for something they didn’t commit and or ban, I will take responsibility for any punishment that I deal out to a player if it comes out to be a false warning/ban. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? It has been a long time since I have been banned. The two main times I can recall was back in 2018 for mass nlr.
The second time, I can’t recall when it was but I was banned for nitRP
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: One when I first became a mod in 2018, once again at a time I can’t remember. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Until school starts again I will be able to be on the server 10 am- 10 pm unless I’m scheduled for work. Those day I will be able to be on the server until 4 pm

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am currently employed at subway as a keyholder, and could be considered the supervisor for the night shift.

Did you read the staff rules?: OG Bob The Builder

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 You’re very active and I’ve never seen anything bad from you. (Also I would like a 6 Inch  Italian herb, Turkey, ham and bacon. American cheese lettuce onions and honey mustard with a raspberry cheesecake cookie)