DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

RealRichard’s Resignation

Section I | Introduction

Unfortunately the time has come for RealRichard to move on.

In my 3 years within this community I’ve met so many amazing people and have had the opportunity to be blessed to work with such an amazing group of individuals (more on this towards end) but all good things must come to an end. 

I am forever grateful for the amazing moments I’ve had on GarnetGaming all the way back to when I first join MilitaryRP & became Staff there, moved onto DarkRP & even played CityRP as-well.

Unfortunately I will be starting Criminal Justice School soon, will not have time for anything Garnet Garnet related & or not enough time to dedicate myself to a team and put in the that is expected from a member within the Staff Team.

I wish everyone the best in their future & who knows maybe one day the one and only RealRichard will return.

Section II | Appreciations

@ajbedhead- Truly the one who Id call my “closest” friend in this community, been there since I first joined this community and has always been supportive in helping me & got me super into CityRP & even referred me as Staff into DarkRP. Forever grateful for our friendship & hope it continues even as I leave.

@Chicaa21 - Learned my lesson not to forget you on these anymore, you’ve been an incredible help as-well whenever I was working my way up the ranks on this team, helped me set up events & answered my questions & had a few laughs together.

@Proggy - Truly an incredible individual, you always listened to me whenever I had questions or had advice that I thought could help the server, I very much enjoyed playing Rust with you, raiding your base was PEAK enjoyment. Love you man 🤣

@X12_ - We started around the same time staffing on DarkRP and I’ve watched you pass me in the ranks and grow into such an incredible staff member, I’m super proud of what you’ve accomplished and I hope to see you do incredible things within this team in the future.

@Korn - Funny dude, kinda smells but we’ve had a lot of laughs, always was there when I had questions that needed answering.

@TheRealChikn - you’re one of the funniest dudes I’ve ever met on here, your sense of humor is so dark but in an extremely funny way I hope discord leaves your accounts alone from now on.

@Sat - Another person who I can’t find their username but another funny person who’s had no trouble making my time on this server enjoyable, RDMing you anytime I got the chance was peak enjoyment watching your Skeleton fly 500 meters across the map.

@stretchy - Thank you for the opportunity you’ve given me on DarkRP & I appreciate everything you’ve done for the Staff Team and I’m happy to have someone who actually cares about their team & it’s success running it.

Finally I want to thank the one above all @Nutter Thank you for such an amazing community and everything you have made here & It’s truly incredible what you’ve made, I’m happy I was apart of it for 3 years from Staffing on MilitaryRP, to playing CityRP, then Staffing DarkRP & playing Rust, every Garnet server has brought me so much enjoyment over the years and we’re lucky to have such an incredible owner running it. 

From my Count to 1000 Thread being the most replied to thread on this forum, one of the most viewed thread aswell, to my experiences across all Garnet Servers I hope my presence was somewhat enjoyable for some of you, I hope that I was able to make some of your days better & I want to leave you all with the same word I joined with.

Real.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...