In-game name: HG Corbz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:44388217
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | HG Corbz has played for 2760:20:59. Yikes
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NONE 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Lets just say I've been staff a few times before...

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
To start, I have been a member of this community for a longggg time and have ample knowledge of the rules and playerbase. Along with general experience on the server I have hundreds of hours as a previous staff member making it easy for me to get back into the swing of things. I have a lot of reasons I put in previous applications so I don't want to reuse and recycle but to summarize... I have previous experience as a referee which allows me to deal with confrontation issues that arise especially over discrepancies in the rules. I believe I have a generally positive and friendly attitude which helps when dealing with new players and helping them with their questions. WIth that being said I would like to rejoin the team to help out with sits, also it was fun to do sits sometimes. Anyway if you check any of my other applications you can see my other previous referrals, +1s, and comments which should help show the kind of character I am for the people who don't know me. Thanks for reading hope to see the green and purple text soon...

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Not besides this one, ban appeal attached:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, there are the ones listed above
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Whenever I play I am available to do sits and I play almost everyday for at least an hour or two and I grind prints quite often for long periods of time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Working Out, Poker, Ultimate, Frisbee, Hockey, Woodworking, and Fishing to name a few.
Did you read the staff rules?: HG Corbz

• Like 2
  • Agree 1