DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Make the PD vault actually pay out

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] My suggestion is fairly simple, instead of paying police out of the vault itself, what would happen is that
the PD would not get paid at all until the vault is filled, however once the vault hits its celling any surplus money that would be going into the vault is paid out to the PD evenly.
If there are 5 police officers and 100k surplus each officer would get a 20k paycheck.  

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] I feel like this would provide more of an incentive to keep things active on the server and would reward the PD being active rather
than them building up a massive vault and then after a certain amount of time passes it gets paid out and all surplus disappears into the void. I think It would also incentivize PD raiders
as the vault would almost always be full allowing for them to get more money rather than it being paid to the PD.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] I have no idea if this is possible as I am complete ass with computers but I think this should be fairly easy to implement. 

The PD vault system has been the same for ages and it still makes no sense, this suggestion was denied before for a reason I am still unsure of, However, I think this is something that should happen to bring more fun and reward to playing police.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

+1

Currently, the only PD class that can make a remotely decent amount of money would be Warden, and even that is uncertain based off of how many people are jailed & willing to pay the Warden's Bail.

Adding this would be an overall win for PD.

• Like 1