DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Printer Suggestion

tdizz

+1
Lets be real if you put it at prestige 5+ it would be amazing, no one will have alts that high and hell if you get a few alts that high its not that bad would be a great incentive to farm and be on the server. And as it stands the econ is already pretty fucked but everyone loves the big dick contest that is having more money and it seems 90% of the server has a gambling addiction so i dont think an extra 196k per hour will do much in the long run.

• Agree 3
6 minutes ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

Lmao the whole point of his post was saying that new players can level easier... Thats just gatekeeping it for the people who have no life.

If you give it to everyone it actually does become and econ problem. If its a reward/incentive for players to grind for it no longer becomes an econ problem. Even if the initial intent was to be used by new players +1 for a prestige cap.

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Jbhh said:

+1
Lets be real if you put it at prestige 5+ it would be amazing, no one will have alts that high and hell if you get a few alts that high its not that bad would be a great incentive to farm and be on the server. And as it stands the econ is already pretty fucked but everyone loves the big dick contest that is having more money and it seems 90% of the server has a gambling addiction so i dont think an extra 196k per hour will do much in the long run.

make it prestige 3+ prestige 5 is ccrazy but i like the way u think

13 minutes ago, Torq said:

make it prestige 3+ prestige 5 is ccrazy but i like the way u think

im down for 3-5, Its a really good buff I think 5 makes sense.

@tdizzyou should update the post to whatever you feel is best prestige wise, no shot it gets accepted with everyone having access.

27 minutes ago, Jbhh said:

im down for 3-5, Its a really good buff I think 5 makes sense.

@tdizzyou should update the post to whatever you feel is best prestige wise, no shot it gets accepted with everyone having access.

i did, 1-2 would be actual useful imo

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

You realize how long it takes to even get pres 1? Hell, im not even prestiege yet and I have over 400 hours. Don't you think it would be more reasonable like lvl 50?

I get 50 levels a day 

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

You realize how long it takes to even get pres 1? Hell, im not even prestiege yet and I have over 400 hours. Don't you think it would be more reasonable like lvl 50?

doesnt take long if you know what to do, 

Refer to this if you need any help.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • The Garnut

With this suggestion making such a heavy change to our economy, I would've expected of it to be an overwhelming majority of support in order to accept it. Currently the count is far too close to neutral, so I am going to go ahead and move this to denied.

PS

Saying the economy is already fucked is not your golden ticket to having a suggestion that further damages if it get accepted, it's actually a very weak argument 🙂 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines