DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

tanhk

tanhk

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 9:22 PM, Benkei said:

Hi Tanhk!!!!!!! Software engineer, money

Job Market is absolute dog for this position right now for entry level folks.

8 hours ago, Towelieee said:

engineer in the airforce, specialized more towards mechanical engineering. want the benefits for when I start a family, will make a great salary, etc.

The real money is getting your degree while in service, and getting out with engineering experience and a degree, and landing a fat civilian/DoD job.

Well I'm currently in university for finance, so I suppose investment banking would be the obvious choice but that's extremely hard to get into (I'm at a good business school but not at a target school) and honestly the work associated with it is literal hell for the first few years. As it stands I would be looking at positions like a bank manager or a financial analyst while doing other stuff on the side like real estate. But I'm also heavily considering going to law school and practicing law, hopefully doing a joint JD/MBA.

5 hours ago, PraetorDon said:

The real money is getting your degree while in service, and getting out with engineering experience and a degree, and landing a fat civilian/DoD job.

doing college before to get into OCS, doing military for a little while for the title, benefits and retirement. after that i'm fs getting a civilian job

• Forums Moderator
1 hour ago, hysteria said:

shooting to be with python's mom if possible, maybe Eli's too idk

I will now use my mod powers to ban you off the forums as what you said is very hurtful 

Archived