DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

cya losers

half yall prob dont know me but like oh well
i dont really know what to say here but like ye if u want a matador hmu ig but its been a "fun" couple years-ish but uhhh i think I'm probably quitting gmod as a whole i just don't really wanna be known to be playing gmod and it got dry but its also just that there's just some things going through my life right now i don't really wanna talk about that just aint it yk but cya ig 

My fault I also needed to say that I'm gonna touch grass again unlike gabbox

Edited by plungy
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
On 9/18/2023 at 8:04 PM, plungy said:

half yall prob dont know me but like oh well
i dont really know what to say here but like ye if u want a matador hmu ig but its been a "fun" couple years-ish but uhhh i think I'm probably quitting gmod as a whole i just don't really wanna be known to be playing gmod and it got dry but its also just that there's just some things going through my life right now i don't really wanna talk about that just aint it yk but cya ig 

My fault I also needed to say that I'm gonna touch grass again unlike gabbox

you were one of the reasons why i wanted to be staff lmao you been there most of the time ive played on garnet gonna miss you ily g have a good one best of luck