Megabasing Rule edit

Jbhh

40 minutes ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

+3.14159265

Lmao if I was a new player and I join and see that monstrosity in the sky I would leave instantly. But still cool idea.

I think its the opposite, People will see a cool base and explore more.

-1 people would leave cause they see the base and say to themselves " this guy has too much tie on there hands and doesn't leave his base for 10hrs each day Too much money bye." leave.
Everyone who +1's is just part of his "gang" so there just +1'ing it cause a friend did it

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Toddd said:

-1 people would leave cause they see the base and say to themselves " this guy has too much tie on there hands and doesn't leave his base for 10hrs each day Too much money bye." leave.
Everyone who +1's is just part of his "gang" so there just +1'ing it cause a friend did it

mad??

• Cringe 1
Just now, Toddd said:

This argument isn't even worth a full rebuttal. Its unsubstantiated no evidence for it, and the fact we were helping new players out giving guns and shit says otherwise.

• Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Toddd said:

Took 2minutes to respond means you don't get off your chair and giving new players guns just to massrdm and get banned gets the server nowhere

You literally just got done Prop minging the entirety of spawn with tiny dog props which is way worse than this base, and definetly is bad for new players, every single person in OOC was complaining about you. Not only that but there are multiple people who I dont even base with +1ing this. The only 2 -1's are from people who just don't like us, you have this backwards.

Edited by Jbhh

Neutral

This doesn't really impact me at all, since I don't base. But I think in general the mega base rule is perhaps too vague and needs some clarity. 

• You may megabase, although it cannot be in or across the street. You need at least 3 or more gang members to megabase. You cannot take up more than 3 buildings.

The 2nd photo you have makes sense to me, it's makes one whole street one large base. The first one which you've been using lately just mostly makes me laugh at how excessive it is. I do think that it needs to go exactly over the tunnel at minimum, it's kinda just right below the top from what I see. I do agree a bit with Wendoly, camps hobo hut is clipping into your sky bridge, and this is supposed to be a more vanilla server and bases have been getting more excessive being outside of doors and buildings.

It could go either way for this, just my two cents on it. The only thing I legitimately dislike about this is that I've been wanting to build something in that right corner now for like 4 days, outside, as a hobo and you goddamn farmers are taking away my valuable hobo building space and I swear to god soon enough I'm building huts inside of your bases living there rent free. 

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, 1998Corolla said:

Neutral

This doesn't really impact me at all, since I don't base. But I think in general the mega base rule is perhaps too vague and needs some clarity. 

• You may megabase, although it cannot be in or across the street. You need at least 3 or more gang members to megabase. You cannot take up more than 3 buildings.

The 2nd photo you have makes sense to me, it's makes one whole street one large base. The first one which you've been using lately just mostly makes me laugh at how excessive it is. I do think that it needs to go exactly over the tunnel at minimum, it's kinda just right below the top from what I see. I do agree a bit with Wendoly, camps hobo hut is clipping into your sky bridge, and this is supposed to be a more vanilla server and bases have been getting more excessive being outside of doors and buildings.

It could go either way for this, just my two cents on it. The only thing I legitimately dislike about this is that I've been wanting to build something in that right corner now for like 4 days, outside, as a hobo and you goddamn farmers are taking away my valuable hobo building space and I swear to god soon enough I'm building huts inside of your bases living there rent free. 

You are always welcome to build some huts in our base lmao.

• Like 1