Raiding rule change no 1

mossly

1 hour ago, Jbhh said:

It’s not my suggestion 

So you're saying you have ideas for change but you're unwilling to make your own suggestion or even verbalize them?

Ideas are just that, and I'd like to hear yours in order to better understand this issue and potential solutions.

2 hours ago, mossly said:

So you're saying you have ideas for change but you're unwilling to make your own suggestion or even verbalize them?

Ideas are just that, and I'd like to hear yours in order to better understand this issue and potential solutions.

No ideas just disagree with yours.

On 10/25/2023 at 5:47 PM, mossly said:

Reduce amount of fading doors from 4 to 2 or 3.

Raiding most actual bases is impossible and thus isn't even tried. Many people just AFK with someone occasionally checking on the base or just assume the presence of a well constructed base will deter raiders.

Positive results include

-making raiding easier for lower level players

-making printerfarmers have to actually play the game

-making raid defense more panicked and therefore more interesting

skill issue imo -1

• Toxic 1

Another issue that isn’t discussed enough is having an alt sit in a peak or simply alt defending in general, that’s basically like having an extra life. I feel like a failrp warn isn’t enough considering players would much rather take a single warn than lose all their printers. Raiding is already hard enough as it is.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

-1 NO

Remove pixel peeks, make it required to show AT LEAST entire head or head/torso to give raiders a chance to respond to peeks. Also many servers have a minimum delay of 1 or 2 seconds for peeks to be closed/opened, so once opened your exposed for that timeframe. If you really think the number of fading doors its the issue, then you have a skill issue.

• Toxic 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, KiraFUBAR said:

-1 NO

Remove pixel peeks, make it required to show AT LEAST entire head or head/torso to give raiders a chance to respond to peeks. Also many servers have a minimum delay of 1 or 2 seconds for peeks to be closed/opened, so once opened your exposed for that timeframe. If you really think the number of fading doors its the issue, then you have a skill issue.

I made 2 suggestions, 1 of which is what you mentioned above.

13 hours ago, mossly said:

I made 2 suggestions, 1 of which is what you mentioned above.

On 10/25/2023 at 6:47 PM, mossly said:

Reduce amount of fading doors from 4 to 2 or 3.

Raiding most actual bases is impossible and thus isn't even tried. Many people just AFK with someone occasionally checking on the base or just assume the presence of a well constructed base will deter raiders.

Positive results include

-making raiding easier for lower level players

-making printerfarmers have to actually play the game

-making raid defense more panicked and therefore more interesting

All you suggested was changing fading door number from 4 to 2 or 3. I see no other suggestions made by you in this post.