DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Adjustments to the hobo donation box

1998Corolla

Description: Fix, adjust, or new hobo donation box to make QOL easier on hobos. 

Reasoning: The largest gripe I've had with the donation box is that is spawns as an entity which can be stolen, among you needing the gravity gun to move it around. This should become a type of entity that only the spawning player can control just like a prop to make it easier to move and lock in place without worrying about it being stolen. The donation box isn't used as much as it could because of how easy it is for other players to mess with it. Trying to build a hut with the box becomes encumbering, and making a box that works well in regards to players screwing with it just hasn't become worth the hassle. 

If I could suggest some kind of keypad type system that could be mounted on a player prop or wall for donations would immensely help. 

Additional Information: None but Cyber will have the satisfaction of making me happy. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

I like the turret idea better. Get to coding!

die

Edited by computer

+1 si.

the hobo revolution is upon us, all true loyalists, arm yourselfs for the revolution. The new era of the hobos will begin, once empire worthy of Alexander and Caesar is now nothing, reduced to ash. We must reforge our path, and pave the way with the blood of all who oppose, Mayor, The PD, Exg, The "Clans" They must be destroyed. For the Hobos!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Monkey_withagun said:

+1 si.

the hobo revolution is upon us, all true loyalists, arm yourselfs for the revolution. The new era of the hobos will begin, once empire worthy of Alexander and Caesar is now nothing, reduced to ash. We must reforge our path, and pave the way with the blood of all who oppose, Mayor, The PD, Exg, The "Clans" They must be destroyed. For the Hobos!

The mayor is a nice safety-minded guy

• 3 weeks later...