Jazzo Staff App

Jaz-

In-game name: Jazzo (Jaz)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:560046529
Warns: 0 
Timezone: CT
Playtime?:| Jazzo has played for 1424:49:42.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] KingMash, Enzo
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Ive been staff 2 times before this.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I overall have a positive effect on the community and its players. This causes players to feel like they were treated more fairly and a sit was handled honestly. I would also be a great member due to my past experience with staffing and the rules. I believe that I am a more respected player on the server and that would also be a benefit in making sits less controversial on my desision making.  I am also very familiar with the rules at this point and wouldn't have to be reminded about how they work. This also means that sits can go by faster because I won't need to bother higher ups or look at the rule book during a sit.

When I log on and I get rdm'd or theres minges, it can take close to 5 minutes sometimes for a staff member to take a report. I feel that this is way too long for a sit to be taken care of. To try to fix this, I will prioritize sits before any rp scenario so that the people of the server do not feel like the staff team doesn't care enough to take sits. Since I am online quite frequently, I can help players frequently and improve their time on the server.

Overall I would be a positive effect on the staff team because of my problem solving skills during sits, my status as a player, and my experience staffing.

Thank you for considering me as a staff member -Jazzo

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: November 2021 and November 2022, both applications were accepted. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most every day 1-2 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I go to the gym sometimes and play other games. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Jazzo

• DarkRP Administration Team

Ain't no way he's back

I don't even have to read it

+1

(Also you could've asked me to be a referral)

(Also also are you just applying every November to keep the streak going)

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Not really familiar with you I guess because I'm not an old head, but your reputation does precede you and since you were formerly L Admin I see no reason to doubt you would do well in the job.

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the Darkrp Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Your extensive history with the server.
Your logged hours.
Your many colorful referrals and endorsements.

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact  a member of HR for training!