the return of FGB

ingame name: Fat Good BOI
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:570122913
Warns: 2 warns for rdm
Timezone:  Pacific Standard Time 
Playtime? | 1780:39:05.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  LtDan Payphone Merk StevenCow Derpza x12 starphantom german ghostiee dmoney gabbox FBG
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes i was staff on a discord server and staff on here before
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

hi so many of you know me as Fat Good BOI or by other names I would like to apply for staff as many other staff members have told me there desire to have me back I did leave the server previously but I've returned since most of the players who harassed or was rude to me are no playing anymore on here
Before I left the server I was a Senior Admin and when i returned I've talked to many staff members and they told me to apply again It's completely fine if I'm dont get accepted my main goal is to assist the staff team I have experience in being a staff member here and Ive heard that many of the higher ups are not as active or available as they used i just want to support the staff team including new members that join the server

That's about it Thank you for your time in reading this much love 🙂
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: ive gotten banned for mrdm mrdm+LTAP and rdm+Ltap
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: prob the weekends and like 6 hours each day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: school and thats it rn
Did you read the staff rules?: Fat Good BOI

• Like 1