DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hello there (SWRP Introduction)

Hello!
My name is Julian, I believe in the past week most SWRP people have had at least one interaction with me through my CG character and I think its time I also introduce myself on the forum.
As for my personal life, while exciting is quite simple, I'm 20 years old, married to my beautiful wife I have known for the past three years, have achieved two awards in the NANBF as a 1st Place Mens Transformation and 2nd Place Mens Physique, I also have a IFBB certification and as for my professional career have been a gym manager.

When it comes to Garrys Mod Ive logged 2500 hours and have had most of my experience coming from SuperiorServers as a former Officer/Staff tho I have dabbled around in many places including TameWater as a GM.

Besides Garrys Mod I enjoy simple gaming, currently busy with Starfield but I also love replaying Gta San Andreas or Gta 4 / Gta 5, Red Dead II and I. Im obviously a huge nerd and love Star Wars and other sci fi crap tho my favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future.

In the Star Wars community itself I am known by a few, I have had a lot of fun playing through many events with Youtubers such as WoofWoofWolffe and EckhartsLadder, and through CinematicCaptures have even had the pleasure to be part of several animation projects that even lead me to have received a personal message from Lucasfilm and acknowledging my work.... which later was shut down by them as well which was sad where I was nearly sued.

Ive joined this server just last week, had joined CG the same day and am glad to become part of this community with hopefully many years to come.
Feel free to start a conversation with me at any time 🙂

• The Garnut
17 hours ago, Julian said:

have achieved two awards in the NANBF as a 1st Place Mens Transformation and 2nd Place Mens Physique, I also have a IFBB certification and as for my professional career have been a gym manager.

This man is over here living my dreams for me now that I’m an injured man.

17 hours ago, Julian said:

I also love replaying Gta San Andreas

Best game ever made, in my opinion.

I hope you continue to enjoy the server as it evolves man! StarwarsRP is probably our one offering that I’m most proud of 😄

30 minutes ago, Nutter said:

This man is over here living my dreams for me now that I’m an injured man.

Best game ever made, in my opinion.

I hope you continue to enjoy the server as it evolves man! StarwarsRP is probably our one offering that I’m most proud of 😄

It def seems like I've found a new home, my honest goal OOC is most likely working my way up to a gamemaster to use the skills I have gained in the past through my time at SUP and Tamewater while in-game Id like to see me reaching the officer rank this year, Im excited to see everything this server will offer, clearly you guys put a lot of work into it, understandable you're the most proud of it

Archived