SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199161058918
Warns: false report
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 145 hours
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes[YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: none [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have played garnet gaming for a big chunk of my life, and when I see people breaking the rules it kind of makes me angry. So if I become admin I will try my best to stop people from breaking the rules and be better in this server. Daily I see people breaking the rules and I try to report them but nobody answers. if I become an admin I will try to answer every report I see. If I become an admin, I will recommend my friends to become admins as well to try and boost the servers protection a bit.
   If I become admin I will try to be on as much as possible every day. If anybody breaks the rules I will punish them with the right consequences for their actions. All in all I think I should be an admin to help make sure people stay in their own lane and don't break the rules. (my bad if it isn't long enough writing isn't my best thing)  [minimum 2 paragraphs]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned for homophobia but it slipped and I regret it deeply.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4pm to 8pm on weekdays majority of the time, and ill be on at anytime on weekends
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No other hobbies
Did you read the staff rules?: Lil waynes newborn

Edited by lil waynes newborn
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+/- Age

+ Hours

-/+ Paragraphs (Could use a little more and try not to say the same thing but in different ways)

- Banned for homophobia

+ Read the rules

All and all not *bad* but the things keeping me from a +1 is your paragraphs mainly

NEUTRAL

/ age

+ read rules 

- paragraphs (second one could use some work)

/ hours

- the ban 

BIG -1  while this is bias as a gay man I simply cannot support someone who was homophobic to be put in power whether they regret it or not 

• Agree 1

Horrible interactions in the past (racist and homophobic), you're also very obnoxious and heavily immature. Grow up and maybe you'll get lucky in the future.

edit: to add more fuel to the flame you just got banned for mass rdm, so yeah that’s a big -1

Edited by Schyzo

big fat honker of a -1

for me its not the homophobia, because that term is thrown around this server very liberally, at myself included.

My biggest thing is age and the way I've seen you act on the server. Young and immature. No go.

I've had very little interaction with you, but besides the few positives in your application (read the rules, met age requirement, etc.) your demeanour that I see on the server is rather immature and I've seen really nothing to change that. To top that off you have a current warn on record for false reporting, and a previous ban for homophobia as well. While I believe everyone is capable of change, for now I'm gonna want to see you be a more model player before I can give you any recommendation.

QUICK EDIT: Schyzo recently added to his post that you were just banned for Mass RDM. Yikes, if I had my doubts before, this really solidifies it. Banned while you have an active staff application is a REALLY bad look, especially for Mass RDM of all things.

Edited by Errol
  • Informative 1

Mistake or not, you were also a DJ when it happened, if you plan on applying for staff you should have read the rules and or know them already.
Just incase you forgot. 

Edited by OG_Bob_The_Builder
  • Spicy 1
7 hours ago, lil waynes newborn said:

THE MASS RDM WAS A MISTAKE, I FORGOT TO PUT ASSIST

take your mass ban in stride my man

Also as for the app, big -1, you were absolutely raging like 10 minutes prior about some barrel in your outside base (while not hobo). Freaking out that hard is not staff material.