Warns: 1

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 108:30

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): Nobody

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

You should pick me over other staff because I am reliable. I can always be counted on to show up and help deal with a situation. I can also be on during the hours that not many Mods or Admins usually are on. I am also a very hard working person who will take the job seriously and make sure that DarkRP is a fun experience for all. I can get along with anyone and will not cause any unnecessary drama. Also I enjoy following rules and making sure everyone else is too.

I can get along with staff as well not just other players. I would love to help out the staff and make things easier for everyone. I can always be dependable whenever needing help with a sit and I am not afraid to ask questions or ask for help when needed. This is my favorite server on Gmod and I want to be a mod that you can always rely on. Nothing would make me happier than to be apart of a great community and a great staff team. I am also a very fast learner, I learned the rules very fast and I always follow them. I can also get stuff done, I don't slack around.

Those are just a few reasons why I am a great candidate to be a moderator. Even without a HUGE amount of playtime or experience I believe I could be a great addition to the team. I am also not the best with words but I do strongly believe actions speak louder than any sentence. Finally I can promise you that IF I do get to be apart of this team, then I will not let anyone down.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I was I was making a dumb joke and made a textscreen that I am not proud of on DarkRP, I will never do it again.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, one time on the 18th of February.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am currently available whenever needed 24/7.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I usually hang out with friends.

Did you read the staff rules?: CreativeStageName

Edited by CreativeStageName
  • DarkRP Administration Team
9 hours ago, CreativeStageName said:

Did you read the staff rules?: YES

NEUTRAL   upgrading to neutral as i haven't seen you in game but good on fixing the issue, decent time, good age, no referrals though. Good luck!

spacer.png

Edited by OG_Bob_The_Builder
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

- playtime 

/ paragraph's

+ no warns 

+ read rules (eventually)

neutral

you paraghpas kind of just say the same thing twice about reliability and while that is a desirable trait if its the only thing you bring to the table. If you were to beef up the paragraphs and exlpain other reasons you would be a good staff member.

• Like 1

+1
Written portion is a little lacking, but I do agree with where you said "actions speak louder than any sentence". I've seen you around numerous times in-game, pretty much any time I'm online I see you actively engaging in roleplay with other community members and you also seem to know the rules quite well! Best of luck!

• Like 1

Neutral

Slightly lacking on playtime, your paragraphs don't really stand out that well, and I rarely see you in-game at all to form an opinion on how you engage with others. Try interacting more with the community. Good luck!!

• Like 1

Neutral

• You show great potential to improve your application. I'm sure that there are more things that you could add to your paragraphs to give us more details about yourself.
  • A lot of staff here are also reliable and are here anytime we need help, everyone has different qualities but being available 24/7 is a bit overzealous.
  • You meet all of the requirements so that's a positive!
  • You did fix your mistake about reading the staff rules but overall I think the application needs a bit of work.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community feedback is still welcomed during this period, comments may be posted until a verdict is met.

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to. Your application, at first there was some errors but you fixed them, showing that you want to be on the staff team. Your demeanor, in the interview you were very relaxed and you knew a good amount of information

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact any HR member for training!