Staff App - computer (I had to put my big boy pants on)

In-game name: StS computer

Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) newsreporter

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:425619557

Active Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Current Playtime: StS computer has played for 724:53:31

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Whiskey, BusterBigNut, Derpza, Hydra, Chawhead, Gabbox, Recon

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on here for a good bit, eventually left due to overdoing it 0-0

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me over other applicants because I was here before and with my confident self 🙂 I would say I did a pretty damn good job at being staff. I actually helped out new players, was on the game, had good relationships with (most) of the players, and I properly did give it my all. Now even though this time I wouldnt be on as much as I was before, I will still be on enough for it to be properly noticeable. I went before from legitimately having nothing to do all day except for this with little to no friends to now where I work on actual things in life and im happy about that. Now off from my little bs rant and back to why you should pick me.

I am nice to people who are nice to me (respect is earned however I am able to keep my composure VERY well), I can help people that are in need because I know things about the rules very well, and I can help give people a boost in the right direction with a positive first experience. Even if someone isnt new to the game I can still light up their day and time playing the game just by being a generally nice person.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A425619557

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

the other one wont paste 😞

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Not exactly sure but I have basically whenever im not working on shit or hanging out with friends

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Fixing motorbikes/cars, climbing buildings, I dabble in parkour, and a bit of basketball/football

Did you read the staff rules?: computer 😉

Edited by computer
new referrals
  • Like 2
  • Agree 5

+1

GET THIS MAN BACK ON THE TEAM NOW!! (you’ve been staff before and know what your doing, not much else needs to be said, good luck bro hope to see you back)

Edited by Schyzo
  • Like 1

+1 While I do not know computer that well he has past experience as a staff member and to me experience is always a plus. So far every interaction I have had with him has been great. His paragraphs are a plus as well. Give him a chance and see how he does.