DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

monkeeboi36 mod application

-1 Going to have to say no on this one. He literally just got an NLR Warn and was banned for one week big concern for me to have that many warns in the span of 2 weeks.

-1 Paragraphs Says 2 but he only has 1 big one

-1 Didn't read the rules

-1 Didn't copy and paste the format properly

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1  Well you just got auto banned for warns. That's already pretty bad. Secondly like Orion said, one big paragraph. You also didn't read the staff rules, or the server rules as when you were in the sit you didn't even know what NLR meant, (new life rule). Barely above the hours. You didn't even leave the questions in which is apart of the format. I also haven't seen you in game much, the only time I have was when I gave you the warn that got you banned. I'd recommend trying again once you're more well known, and also actually read the rules while you banned.

• Agree 1

- not many playtime hours
- Just got banned
- a lot of warns
- Not a good paragraph structure
- Didn't leave in the questions
- Didn't read the staff rules
- Overall could use some work and try to get a good name in the community by talking to people and staff for a while

• Agree 1

My hesitancy in giving you my referral was apparently a sign of good intuition.

PROS:

-I mean your age, ability to record and having a mic are good?

CONS:

-You have just barely met the playtime requirement.

-You had 7 active warns when you applied.

-Was just banned for exceeding warn limit the very same day you sent in your application.

-Paragraph(s) are lacking, and this application is formatted bizarrely.

-Didn't read the staff rules.

I'm positive that in due time you could change your ways and shape up to be a model player, but as of right now your current behaviour is not up to snuff. Study the rules, read previously accepted applications and get a good idea of how to write a good one, and maybe try again. It's not a good look to be considered for a staff position when you have racked up multiple warns in a week (leading to an eventual ban) and that behaviour needs to change if you are serious about applying.

For now,

• Agree 1

-1 the way you structured this is messy needs alot of work (you are supposed to leave in the questions). I recommend grammarly to help it saves alot of time fixing grammar. Playtime too low, didn't read the rules, plus you were assist raiding as a meth manufacturer! Interrupted a sit multiple time after being told to walk away. I jailed you for rdm, you admitted to only farming printers and meth not knowing the rules. Get to know the community more,  get the playtime up, read the rules. 

And you will be better off applying for staff

• Agree 1

Yeah, I'm confirming the referral, but it seems like there's room for improvement here. Format is wonky, didn't read the rules before applying, has a bunch of warns and such that I wasn't aware of at the time of requesting a referral, and all that. Sorry, gonna be a -1 from me.

• Confused 1

-1 playtime
-1 my experience with you 

-1 paragraphs 

-1 just got banned

-1 READ THE RULES

-1 warns 

-1 didn't have the questions 

I on multiple occasions have watched you MRDM in the streets how the 2 times i saw it you didn't get banned is beyond me you are actively banned for nlr. my experience with you is horrible not only with the rmd ive seen you do but the times ive based with you you stole from my printer you have revenge rdmed me multiple times once threatened me because i opened a gun store near yours. the 1 time i raided you ever you left so i didn't got your printers luckily i didn't report it or you would have 2 bans. You say you are the admin garnet gaming deserves but frankly you don't deserve garnet. your personality is abrasive an immature you are a bad fit for the staff team. The only 2 redeeming quality I find in your application are 1. your referrals but i bet they have not interacted with you so just gave it because you asked an 2. the fact you didn't use ai to wright the barely 1 paragraph of the required 2. I believe people can change so maby in 200 hours with the community you would be a good fit but for the foreseeable future you do not belong on the staff team.

• Cringe 1

Trying not to be rude or hateful but, like everybody's replies on this topic are all -1's from what I am seeing and I have also witnessed you break rules tons of times and keep seeing you get jailed or either warned, I advise that you should probably wait out until you post another staff application but overall not a good look on you dude and didn't use the format correctly, the active warns, and you didn't read the rules. It's still gonna be -1 for me my guy no hate or anything. Best of luck!

Also, you're kicked out of TLG since I have gotten tons of backlash from you and are not fit in TLG, if u wish to speak to me about your removal. Speak to me ingame whenever im on. Again not trying to be rude or anything but just got tons of negative comments about you, hope you understand my guy! 💸

Edited by ZekRemains
  • Sad 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

We already discussed this in-game and I specifically advised you to behave yourself for 14 days so your warns would clear out...I'd like for you to do that before attempting to retry, I appreciate you taking the time to make an application and I apologize for the...direct responses you got, as they would be discouraging no matter who you are. I look forward to seeing another application from you, warns will clear out if you don't obtain another for 2 weeks, so let's see what happens after that!

You may reapply in 1 week, but I would suggest waiting until your reputation/warncount have improved.

Thank you, & I hope you have a wonderful day. 

• Confused 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2
Posted (edited)

I'm not going to submit another response every again I'm under house arrest right now but you guys laying into me like this is more hurtful to add to my pile I apologies for ever even submitting and mod application. instead of just telling me that I'm not a good fit but you guys have called me immature, childish, minge, rude and on top of that have said my personality is abrasive and laughed at the amount of warns I got trying to be hurtful

Edited by monkeboi36
  • Cringe 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1