StS id like to formally apologize

7 hours ago, tadtad31 said:

I agree with lars here why do you care just serve your ban and come back and let your actions speak not you words 

shut up oh my god XD 

9 hours ago, FatherLars said:

If it doesn't affect your day-to-day life, why are you making an apology in the first place?

youre right lkemme delete ts

I agree with lars here why do you care just serve your ban and come back and let your actions speak not you words 

shut up bitch cracker

are you sick in the head???

And this, People of the Garnet Gaming community, is why I have never joined a clan. 

Everyone in this thread needs to go to your local hardware store, buy a claw mechanism, and go pick up trash at a park or other public place near you.

21 hours ago, Schyzo said:

when your in a “hate StS cus your a butthurt little baby” competition and @GarnetsMostHatedMemberXDis your opponent:

spacer.png

OUCH you got me with that one i wasnt even going to respond i was so offended

9 minutes ago, WohMi said:

And this, People of the Garnet Gaming community, is why I have never joined a clan. 

Everyone in this thread needs to go to your local hardware store, buy a claw mechanism, and go pick up trash at a park or other public place near you.

bro what XDDDDDD nerd ass dude 

Cringe troll who probably games like an ogre and lives in the Saharaha desert with limited internet access, stealing it with satellites. If I could I see his speech, it would probably sound something like this: Darr deri aspian shinni shazar akatash thar'ull?

Archived