In-game name: Warman748
Discord username: (warman748)

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:512732690
Active Warns: 1
Timezone: AU WEST
Current Playtime: 119hrs
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes (for now)
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] CreativeStageName

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] maybe
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why I should be chosen over the other applicants is because I hate when people RDM, prop block, and when they fake a report so i want to help with banning them. I want to help kick or ban hackers/modders because they make the server no fun and i don't like having no fun. so can i help the sever with lots of stuff. I am a chill and pretty relaxing person around the DarkRP server most of the time. when i started playing the server it was chill but now its crazy, soo many people now are NLR RDM and fake a reporting for no reason so thats why.

This sever is the best to me and i want to help make it the best sever for everybody in the whole game. i can be helpful to new players and new staff (if needed).  I can also be on during the hours that not many Mods or Admins usually are on.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: none
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5 or 6hrs
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: none
Did you read the staff rules?: Warman748

Edited by warman847
  • Like 1

I'm not familiar with him in-game but this application is very poor.

Didn't post playtime.
Didn't answer the question "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?".
Not 2 paragraphs.
Didn't read staff rules. 

For that reason alone it's gonna be a

EDIT: He did update and fix the app so I'll change to a Neutral.

Edited by Baiter
App was fixed
  • Like 1

ok a few easly fixable things 

- short paragraphs just need a little more info 

- READ THE RULES

- playtime?

- steamid (do /id in game)

- most of TX is CST 

- warn

- how much time you can contribute

-1 right now but if you actually finish the app I think it could be a plus 1

Edited by tadtad31
fixed some things
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I know that this is already pending an interview but I am going to -1 this.

While he does have decent playtime. Who even is this? I have never seen you in game. Possibly AFK Hours?
Poor Poor Poor paragraphs.
Didn't read the rules at first unless he just completely overlooked that part
Active Warn
Doesn't have a way to record GMOD

No Prior experience.
Literally came up to me just now asking me how to be staff saying he was accepted but it only says Interview. So I don't think he knows how to read. Sorry not trying to be harsh but if you can't read how can you be staff.
BIG HUGE -1

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

- Your community reputation, which could be much more positive than it is...

- Your application, on your next attempt, try to add a little more structure to it! 
- Your interview, we feel you are not a suitable candidate at this time due to your responses to some of our personality assessment questions..

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.

• Sad 1