DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Moderator Application v6

In-game name: Fat Good BOI
Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) u7p4

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:570122913
Active Warns: rdm and ardm
Timezone: pst
Current Playtime: | NuT Fat Good BOI has played for 2718:29:15. 300 more and I'm a big boi
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] yes 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] n/a
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes i was staff on a discord server owner on many servers and staff on here like 2 times
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]

i think i should be staff since i was staff on here many time and ik the rules very well and many people remember how good of a staff i was i am also very sorry for the harm i have done to the server im sorry that i mrdm as staff i want to apply for staff and be a real staff member like when i applied for last time I respectfully apply for a staff position on Garnet Gaming DarkRP. I admit that I have failed in the past, but I have learned from my mistakes. I was staff multiple times before, and I know the rules and regulations of the server. I was like a well oiled machine in the past and many will remember me like that because it was truly how I was. Unfortunately, however, I must also admit that my behaviour sometimes fell short of what a staff member should set as an example. I sincerely apologize to all the server for all mistakes made , and especially for those instances where I acted junior-ish, for example, for those incidences of MRDM and some incendiary behaviour in Discord. I fully acknowledge that this kind of behavior was not only damaging to the community but also very much tarnished my own character. It was a momentary lapse of reason, and I take responsibility for my actions before. im very sorry about that "rape joke" in the darkrp discord server ik it wasnt really funny at all but i thought others would understand and I wanted to join in on the joke I'm very sorry for how I acted tho in the past and now i hope yall can redeem me i really want to be staff again and be great like the first time i got accepted : D.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes i mrdm 3 times i appealed a ban for umrdm since i didn't know that it was mrdm when i did it but yeah and i rdm+ltap
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes i made 5 staff app wow 😄 3 denied and 2 accepted 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around prob like 6-12 hours depending on what days it is or more who knows
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: school basketball that's it really : D
Did you read the staff rules?: Fat Good BOI

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

I have nothing wrong with you or the application, I just think due to some recent events its best you wait a little bit before applying again. You have a tendency of joining then leaving pretty quickly. Other than that good luck!

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1 due to the recent events that went down and due to your eagerness to join and then leave are red flags. I know you probably mean well but at this time I object your staff application and think you should give it some time till everything calms down before applying. 

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1

I'll personally give a +1 as I think you mean well. A shot back at the Trial position is fine in my eyes, and I think you're deserving of the chance to redeem previous actions at this point. I will say the 2 active warns don't look good, but I've seen you as staff before and know you were effective. Continue having good behavior in the server and I see no issue.

• Like 2

+1

You've had a rocky past, and you've received multiple bans for MRDM last year after leaving the staff team, which doesn't sit well with me. However, I have noticed that you've been active, really positive and I've been impressed by how you've stood up for what's right in toxic Discord groups, showing what I believe is a true and genuine change - hence my +1. You have previously done some awesome work in the staff team, and I feel that you will do just as well this time around, but please just be self-aware of others who might mess around (as you have been doing) and stay true to what's right.

• Like 2

+Rep

I thought about it.

Just don't leave so many times.

And don't be so edgy. Not everyone thinks that's funny.

I don't try and hold grudges, I know I can get mad and use harsh words.

I can understand where the joke comes from. 

I still thought that shit was fucked up though. Elaborating is definitely must. It would have been different if you said, "said so and so." Even if there is a picture for context. I wouldn't have wanted my name up there, so be a little more considerate of others please. I learned the hard way just the other day in the Discord, all because I got caught up in the conversation and made a bad funny at an inappropriate time.

I don't want revisit it anymore after this comment, so we can move on, we can keep pushing on. 

I could of handled it with more dignity and decency myself. Psychological tourment to be such a way, even if we act like it doesn't hurt us. I was really pissed off man, and I have hardly any self control when it comes to controlling my anger once mad, it is not easy to make me mad either.

I hope you at least considered my view to see where I was coming and I hope this helps you understand me better. I am sorry, Fgb.

I thought you handled sits pretty well and am confident in your ability to perform. If I didn't think you were right the staff team, I wouldn't +rep you. We are all rough around the edges and I will pray to God to forgive me and hopefully you will pray that bridges can be built to be crossed and not be burned down. If you don't pray, then let's smoke a joint together.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

You know I was rooting for you last time, and I would say the same this time. Your experience would be good to have back on the team, though I would certainly hope this habit of flaking would die down. And maybe a bit of the goofing around that would get you a ban or a warn. Otherwise, good luck!

+1

• Like 4

So while we do not interact with one another every interaction I have had with you has been pretty decent. IDK what has happened in your past but it's in the past let it go no reason to dwell on it. With that being said your application is pretty decent. I don't like how you have 2 active warns for RDM and ARDM though. With that said I hope you have learned from your mistakes and don't make them again. I am willing to give you my +1 but please do not disappoint me.

• Like 3
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

• Like 1